List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/07 01:03PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 03:24PM, Views: 3330, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/07 01:03PM
    SPOILER Jamie Whitfield
    divasoapfan

Well this well known Dame hit Geno City with a vengeance,you see Jack was the one who hired her. When he was telling Phyliss about her and asked if she knew of her,in walks Jamie herself. After all the intro's were completed,everyone butted heads (with Jamie) she said in no uncertain terms,that all the prior meetings the mag had held were pointless,and that the duo (the 4 culpritts) did all the work wrong. Jamie said herself Jack should of brought her in a long time ago.(How's that for a ego trip)! I think this is the beginning of the war between Phyliss & Sharon,this could also lead to the breakup of 2 united fronts! This is probably the real reason the writer's have gone this route.

#2   2008/05/07 01:08PM
    Re: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield
    KeepingItReal

Well she is right...he should brought her in a long time ago.

I like the sound of her....she don't sugarcoat things....state it as it is.

#3   2008/05/07 01:11PM
    suegerry

Drama is coming......I'm going to like this......bring it on.......Jamie Whitfield.....

#4   2008/05/07 01:12PM
    divasoapfan

How many people like this story/line about the fashion mag? I for one do not. Ilike the young & restless back when mr.j.smith was working and directing behind the scenes. I do not care for the fashion/modeling/mag stories i find them boring. we need drama and sleeping & cheating hurting stories

#5   2008/05/07 01:36PM
    valleycliffe

Quote divasoapfan: How many people like this story/line about the fashion mag? I for one do not. Ilike the young & restless back when mr.j.smith was working and directing behind the scenes. I do not care for the fashion/modeling/mag stories i find them boring. we need drama and sleeping & cheating hurting stories

hopefully, mr.j smith will forever be consigned to writing for passions. preferably in he11

#6   2008/05/07 01:41PM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: Well she is right...he should brought her in a long time ago.

I agree. The four of them knows squat about running a fashion magazine from the ground up and "common sense" would have dictated that you hire a consultant or someone with real experience in the business to help you get it off the ground. If the mag does implode, serves them all right for being so dumb.

Wasn't believeable anyway the four of them could work in harmony together.

#7   2008/05/07 01:58PM
    Lilamoor

Bringing in a third woman with a big ego could potentially unite Sharon & Phylis - at least temporarily.

#8   2008/05/07 02:04PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Well she is right...he should brought her in a long time ago.

I agree. The four of them knows squat about running a fashion magazine from the ground up and "common sense" would have dictated that you hire a consultant or someone with real experience in the business to help you get it off the ground. If the mag does implode, serves them all right for being so dumb.

Wasn't believeable anyway the four of them could work in harmony together.

You know it Soul!!

#9   2008/05/08 06:20AM
    sutherngirl

Finally!! Something interesting to see..

#10   2008/05/08 08:03AM
    Rquattro

I thought her scenes were outstanding. I loved it. And holy cow was that Phyllis and Sharon getting along at the end of the epi.??

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list