List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Restless Style Magazine - Message from Candace!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Restless Style Magazine - Message from Candace!

Started by Candace at 2008/05/07 07:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:45AM, Views: 1412, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/07 02:19PM
    Re: Restless Style Magazine - Message from Candace!
    LKGF

well then maybe you should Candace. We can start a thread to get you a walk on spot, or maybe her double (they'd probably love that idea) or even as you said her long lost sister. What part would you like so we know how to issue the petition Anyways, you are very pretty and even with your hair the way it is, it is easy to see the resemblance.

#12   2008/05/07 02:22PM
    gommie

Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie: Want me to smack spongy for ya Candace

LOL! I've been told that forever! Especially when my hair was the same shade as hers! My hair is a little shorter and darker now, so not so much anymore! My grandparents are huge Y&R fans and constantly tell me I should play her long lost sister! LOL!

LOL ..well I can't smack everyone

#13   2008/05/07 03:28PM
    Sunnyflower

They already had a logo on their website, which is the same as I saw in the background of their office today.

What gives?

#14   2008/05/07 03:42PM
    Candace

Quote Sunnyflower: They already had a logo on their website, which is the same as I saw in the background of their office today.

What gives?

Yeah, they leaked it to us a bit ago, but there was no story - it was odd. We decided to run with it today. We just keep smilin'! But on the flipside - this is good stuff! I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with!

#15   2008/05/07 03:44PM
    Sunnyflower

Me too. I think that website looks really cool so far. I don't want to say too much, but now that I saw today's episode, maybe this all makes sense?

#16   2008/05/07 03:47PM
    Candace

Quote LKGF: well then maybe you should Candace. We can start a thread to get you a walk on spot, or maybe her double (they'd probably love that idea) or even as you said her long lost sister. What part would you like so we know how to issue the petition Anyways, you are very pretty and even with your hair the way it is, it is easy to see the resemblance.

Aren't you sweet! No thanks though - I'm pretty sure I'd be shakin' in my boots if I had to act on the show! LOL! Stage fright!!

#17   2008/05/07 03:48PM
    Candace

Quote gommie:
    Quote Candace:
    Quote gommie: Want me to smack spongy for ya Candace

LOL! I've been told that forever! Especially when my hair was the same shade as hers! My hair is a little shorter and darker now, so not so much anymore! My grandparents are huge Y&R fans and constantly tell me I should play her long lost sister! LOL!

LOL ..well I can't smack everyone

LOL! Thanks just the same, Gommie!

#18   2008/05/07 06:05PM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Soulsistah: Possibly LML's doing...but if the network went to the trouble of actually creating a real website for RS, seems that this s/l is going to go on for some time, despite the spoilers indicating trouble at RS b/t the four...drama just for drama's sake.

#19   2008/05/13 08:09AM
    sharonsdogs

i think that this is a storyline that they should have done without............it is just boring..........

#20   2008/05/13 08:25AM
    gommie

To add to the many others..........

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list