List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Good News!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good News!

Started by TooShy20 at 2006/12/02 07:02PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/03 01:48PM, Views: 689, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/02 07:02PM
    Good News!
    TooShy20

On Monday __!

Wednesday.......I hope nothing bad happens.

This thread was edited....due to it was a spoiler and it should have been put on the spoilers page or labled SPOILER in the title...Some people do not like to read what is going to happen before it happens... Thanks.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/03 01:42PM
    #2   2006/12/02 07:43PM
    Re: Good News!
    heart and soul

Quote TooShy20: On Monday Dru and Neil Adopt Devon.Then Wednesday !

Wednesday , I hope nothing bad happens.

should this not be on the "spoilers" page?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 08:22PM
    #3   2006/12/02 07:45PM
    Jana&Kevin

It should be on the spoilers page.

#4   2006/12/02 08:17PM
    sywebb

This need to be put on the spoiler page and isn't Devon almost 18 and in college. He a grown man

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/03 01:42PM
    #5   2006/12/02 08:18PM
    shopgirl

Darn-it -- where are the moderators...........this should be on the spoiler page. I don't read the spoilers as I like to watch the show as it airs. BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6   2006/12/02 08:19PM
    nyaccent

This was okay to put here about what happens on Monday's show......As per Chrissi, discussions can be made about shows for the next day....Cananda sees the shows before us and they can discuss it....just as the states can discuss a show before everyone gets to see it.....We had questioned that before....I would just suggest though that it could have been labeled Good News Monday's show....or Canadian viewing with the date..or even spoiler for monday's show - GOOD NEWS...this way those who want to avoid it can..

Just so you all know...I am not the moderator for the Y&R board....Chrissi had said they had enough for moderators for this board. I just happen to watch Y&R the most and it is the soap I am most interested in and happened to catch this post and was able to take care of it.

Shopgirl...we are volunteers and do the best that we can in catching and editing posts...It looks like this thread wasn't even posted 2 hours ago......Sorry you had to read it when you didn't want to, but sometimes things like this just happen... Sorry...

The discussion about what happens Wednesday...I edited it out...I just have a suggestion about your postings...If there is a spoiler or something that you don't like in a thread, you can make a comment on it like this should be on the spoiler page....but please don't keep on quoting it as it makes it even more difficult to get rid of. Thanks....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 08:33PM
    #7   2006/12/02 08:24PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Good news Lily and Devon won't get together because Devon is going to be part of the family but I wonder why. I mean after everything they been though and Dru and Neil say my son all the time so maybe they are making it official. And no more signing or typing. That can be bad but good. I mean if they don't want Devon to hear something but they had no choice. If I was Devon then I wouldn't hear that bully saying mean things about me. But it is good because Devon will think like a miracle and maybe not take his hearing for granted.

#8   2006/12/02 08:37PM
    shopgirl

Quote nyaccent: This was okay to put here about what happens on Monday's show......As per Chrissi, discussions can be made about shows for the next day....Cananda sees the shows before us and they can discuss it....just as the states can discuss a show before everyone gets to see it.....We had questioned that before....I would just suggest though that it could have been labeled Good News Monday's show....or Canadian viewing with the date..or even spoiler for monday's show - GOOD NEWS...this way those who want to avoid it can..

nyaccent -- you guys do a fabulous job........I was just bummed to read about future shows! I thought you were a moderator, because it says so under your avatar???
    Just so you all know...I am not the moderator for the Y&R board....Chrissi had said they had enough for moderators for this board. I just happen to watch Y&R the most and it is the soap I am most interested in and happened to catch this post and was able to take care of it.

Shopgirl...we are volunteers and do the best that we can in catching and editing posts...It looks like this thread wasn't even posted 2 hours ago......Sorry you had to read it when you didn't want to, but sometimes things like this just happen... Sorry...

The discussion about what happens Wednesday...I edited it out...I just have a suggestion about your postings...If there is a spoiler or something that you don't like in a thread, you can make a comment on it like this should be on the spoiler page....but please don't keep on quoting it as it makes it even more difficult to get rid of. Thanks....

#9   2006/12/02 09:05PM
    nyaccent

I am a moderator....but not for the Y&R board....At the time I was assigned, Chriss had said that this board was well moderated...maybe it has changed..I will ask her...but it is the board that I most frequent.....

Also it is the weekend and since the soaps don't air over the weekend alot of the moderators take that time off...Again I am sorry that y'all had to read something that was considered a spoiler...I hope I took care of it...

#10   2006/12/02 09:11PM
    heart and soul

Quote nyaccent: I am a moderator....but not for the Y&R board....At the time I was assigned, Chriss had said that this board was well moderated...maybe it has changed..I will ask her...but it is the board that I most frequent.....

Also it is the weekend and since the soaps don't air over the weekend alot of the moderators take that time off...Again I am sorry that y'all had to read something that was considered a spoiler...I hope I took care of it...

It happens.. Thanks for helping out. We should all be more careful about our posting. Thanks again!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list