List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki Thread

Started by Simply Mindy at 2008/05/05 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:38AM, Views: 1252, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2008/05/10 04:14PM
    Re: Nikki Thread
    gommie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx: I do not like Nikki right now......but once they get rid of that loser Chow...send Sabrina back on the ship she sailed in on.....put Vic & Nikki back together AGAIN...than i will totally like Nikki again!

I think she has cooked her goose with me..pretty much - no matter who she ends up with

#42   2008/05/10 11:39PM
    soapoperapimp

i like nikki but i hate her with chow eventhough he is a hunk he is a looser she can do better! jill needs to leave her alone!

#43   2008/05/12 11:41AM
    avidwatcher

:) Like this idea; something will happen and Nikki & Victor will get back together; they have a history and it won't let go.... So get this s/l on the road and lets end this silliness with CHOW and BRAD who is in there trying to be the knight in shining armor; Nikki belongs with Victor....

#44   2008/05/12 04:31PM
    BradRules

Nikki was once one of my favorite characters on Y&R but this past year her story line has been nonsensical -- come on -- running for Senate! And her relationship with David has always lacked chemistry and I think it's pretty predictable here that once married, David will try to off her and inherit all of her money (Of course Brad will save her in the nick of time! )
    Nikki and Victor were major anchors on Y&R -- please bring them back together!
    BTW: What's up with Nikki's cleavage today -- not at all business appropriate!

#45   2008/05/13 06:56AM
    suegerry

I'm for having Victor and Nikki back again.....the way this story is going now.....it has no purpose for these two.....she with a looser and whoever he may be......and Victor with this young girl who acts so superior.......this was not what these two strong characters were..........they've become zzzzzzz..........

#46   2008/05/13 08:38AM
    gommie

Nikki got way to smart for her britches and I ain't speaking intellect -

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list