List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki Thread

Started by Simply Mindy at 2008/05/05 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:38AM, Views: 1292, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2008/05/10 10:04AM
    Re: Nikki Thread
    gommie

Quote Lilamoor:
    Quote pdames4: I agree with you Lilamoor. Heck, she thought the man was dead and there he was with another woman. I don't think I would've played fair either in those circumstances. It would've been different if she and Vic had broken up on bad terms and then she acted in this manner, but this was not the case. What happened was very unfortunate for both women.

True And the fact that Victor/Hope did not last long, yet Nikki/Victor keeps being revived should tell the posters something. I sincerely hope this is the final blow though, and Victor and Nikki are parted for good as a couple. Maybe friends for family sake, but nothing else.

But it wasn't Hope's fault-like none of the this Adam business if Adams...but he is the one taking the blame...

#32   2008/05/10 10:20AM
    Uggerly

I love Nicki and I know that, before too long, she and victor will be back together! Adam is going to help Victor discover Sabrina's motive for being with victor. and, victor is also going to be forced to face his love for nicki, when chow is revealed to be,a loser! Just my take..LOL>Ugg

#33   2008/05/10 10:24AM
    gommie

Quote Uggerly: I love Nicki and I know that, before too long, she and victor will be back together! Adam is going to help Victor discover Sabrina's motive for being with victor. and, victor is also going to be forced to face his love for nicki, when chow is revealed to be,a loser! Just my take..LOL>Ugg

I used to like Nikki ugg -but no more- when I think of the way she turned on Phyllis is her hour of need-regardless of whether she needed it or not-she is still the mother of her grandchild and her sons wife- and all the crap she has thrown Sharons way-and now this business with the way she is treating Adam...Nikki is not a nice person...and I hope David takes her for every dime.....

#34   2008/05/10 10:26AM
    Uggerly

Well Gommie, I do have to agree on that, But, I think that Nicki is going to end up being Adam's friend, after all of this chow business is resolved. Maybe I'm just putting too much faith in her.She is just jealous now. It's just a feeling. I really do love that Adam though, don't you?

#35   2008/05/10 10:31AM
    Molli

Quote gommie:
    Quote Uggerly: I love Nicki and I know that, before too long, she and victor will be back together! Adam is going to help Victor discover Sabrina's motive for being with victor. and, victor is also going to be forced to face his love for nicki, when chow is revealed to be,a loser! Just my take..LOL>Ugg

I used to like Nikki ugg -but no more- when I think of the way she turned on Phyllis is her hour of need-regardless of whether she needed it or not-she is still the mother of her grandchild and her sons wife- and all the crap she has thrown Sharons way-and now this business with the way she is treating Adam...Nikki is not a nice person...and I hope David takes her for every dime.....

I loved Nikki for many, many years although I hated the way she treated Sharon. Especially after Cassie fell thru the ice. Really harsh IMO.

She needs to remember where SHE came from before she passes judgement on others. But the way she's treating Adam was the final blow for me. I hope she get's everything she deserves for being so rightous (sp?) when her own house isn't in order.

You know now that I think about it, her and Victor both have played Victoria and Nick to choose sides.

#36   2008/05/10 10:32AM
    pdames4

Quote gommie:

Now Gommie, who's being mean! LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/10 10:33AM
    #37   2008/05/10 10:36AM
    gommie

Quote pdames4:
    Quote gommie:

Now Gommie, who's being mean! LOL

Now no, I'm not pdames...just stating my feelings...........
    honestly that's all
    I detest bullies...and Nikki is starting to look like she invented it...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/10 10:37AM
    #38   2008/05/10 10:44AM
    Uggerly

I do have to agree, Gommie, after your reminder of all of the things that Nicki has done, to others. But, this time it's her come uppance. She is going to be faced with her own demons, and I think she will change her heart. I really do. Adam will be the one to change her, and she will be different.Please??? I do love her though. I just can't change, though I get angry when hse is so uppity.She, that stripper extra ordinaire!!!!!

#39   2008/05/10 10:47AM
    gommie

Quote Uggerly: I do have to agree, Gommie, after your reminder of all of the things that Nicki has done, to others. But, this time it's her come uppance. She is going to be faced with her own demons, and I think she will change her heart. I really do. Adam will be the one to change her, and she will be different.Please??? I do love her though. I just can't change, though I get angry when hse is so uppity.She, that stripper extra ordinaire!!!!!

You are a good and faithful fan- that is a good thing! we can't help who we love....................................
    well, some of us anyway*

#40   2008/05/10 12:31PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

I do not like Nikki right now......but once they get rid of that loser Chow...send Sabrina back on the ship she sailed in on.....put Vic & Nikki back together AGAIN...than i will totally like Nikki again!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list