List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki Thread

Started by Simply Mindy at 2008/05/05 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:38AM, Views: 1221, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2008/05/10 08:28AM
    Re: Nikki Thread
    pdames4

Quote gommie: I am not liking Nikki at the moment-the way she has carried her hatred of Hope over and made Adam its target is not the least bit attractive to me...

I don't think Nikki hated Hope, Gommie. Why do you think that?

#22   2008/05/10 08:44AM
    gommie

Quote pdames4:
    Quote gommie: I am not liking Nikki at the moment-the way she has carried her hatred of Hope over and made Adam its target is not the least bit attractive to me...

Well the way she is treating Adam proves she had no love for her- maybe hate is rather strong-but she had no good feelings for Hope...

#23   2008/05/10 09:05AM
    pdames4

Quote gommie:
    Quote pdames4:

Well the way she is treating Adam proves she had no love for her- maybe hate is rather strong-but she had no good feelings for Hope...

Well, I'm not sure I'd be feeling all goody goody feelings for this kid if I were in her shoes either. I think she tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but she is Victoria and Nick's mom so we all pretty much know whose side she's going to take. Adam makes her kids look bratty,spoiled and downright unprofessional. I don't remember Victoria completing her education nor Nick. Then here comes her husband's other child whose single mom was able to raise him with a Harvard education(not to mention while being blind). I guess I can imagine she must feel somewhat of a failure as a parent so she has to play the Mother Lion.

#24   2008/05/10 09:18AM
    Molli

Quote gommie:
    Quote pdames4:

Nikki wasn't very nice to Hope at all. She told Hope that Victor only felt pity for her. Which cause doubts in Hope's mind. Sorry but Nikki dug at Hope relentlessly.

#25   2008/05/10 09:20AM
    gommie

Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote pdames4:

Nikki wasn't very nice to Hope at all. She told Hope that Victor only felt pity for her. Which cause doubts in Hope's mind. Sorry but Nikki dug at Hope relentlessly.

That's pretty much what I remembered too Molli....

#26   2008/05/10 09:24AM
    Molli

Quote gommie:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote pdames4:

Do you remember Nikki trying to crash Hope and Victor's wedding?

#27   2008/05/10 09:26AM
    Lilamoor

Victor molded Nikki, then he discarded her for other women, over & over again. Certainly she was not too nice to Hope, but no one could have expected her at that time in her life, while she was still not sure of her own worth without Victor, to quietly step aside.
    I would have liked to see her become her own woman long ago, and I hope the writers do continue this direction. I hope they write David Chow out of her life, give her independance, a strong and succesful business career, and stay the HELL away from Victor.

#28   2008/05/10 09:53AM
    pdames4

I agree with you Lilamoor. Heck, she thought the man was dead and there he was with another woman. I don't think I would've played fair either in those circumstances. It would've been different if she and Vic had broken up on bad terms and then she acted in this manner, but this was not the case. What happened was very unfortunate for both women.

#29   2008/05/10 09:55AM
    gommie

Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote pdames4:

Do you remember Nikki trying to crash Hope and Victor's wedding?

Yep I do....it was a long time ago- but I recall Nikki being very vicious...and maybe it weren't hate-but the very next thing to it...

#30   2008/05/10 09:59AM
    Lilamoor

Quote pdames4: I agree with you Lilamoor. Heck, she thought the man was dead and there he was with another woman. I don't think I would've played fair either in those circumstances. It would've been different if she and Vic had broken up on bad terms and then she acted in this manner, but this was not the case. What happened was very unfortunate for both women.

True And the fact that Victor/Hope did not last long, yet Nikki/Victor keeps being revived should tell the posters something. I sincerely hope this is the final blow though, and Victor and Nikki are parted for good as a couple. Maybe friends for family sake, but nothing else.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list