List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki Thread

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki Thread

Started by Simply Mindy at 2008/05/05 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:38AM, Views: 1281, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/05 03:11PM
    Re: Nikki Thread
    mdtuttle

Quote Simply Mindy: We need a Nikki thread - spoiler or not. There isn't one. She's becoming a directional character in the show. I'm curious what the writers are up to with her character - destroying her and proving Victor right, empowering her in her job/singlehood, or shattering her and driving her back to drinking as Chow reminds her of her addiction.

While I will admit I have not been crazy about some of Nikki's latest choices (namely David Chow). I do not want to see her fall back into her old self destructive habits of drinking because of him. I hope she becomes more independant, but opens her eyes a little as well.

#12   2008/05/07 09:59AM
    Old and tired

I love the actress she has always been so talented, but I hate the s/l with Chow. It is really making her look dumb. A strong woman does not need some worthless man to pull her down. Wise up woman!

#13   2008/05/07 10:15AM
    freddycat

It doesn't help having Brad in the background pulling stunts to get David to gamble!

I would like to see Brad sorted out once and for all.

I want to see Nikki happy but I don't want David bringing her down...he has to go. But not the way Brad is making it happen.

Brad is only out for himself...stab anybody in the back to get where he wants!

#14   2008/05/07 12:19PM
    MayDay

Nikki needs to get MEN out of her LIFE for a while! She sings how she's "independent", and how Victor doesn't respect her for that reason, but she jumps right in with Chow Chow before her marriage is even over, and he's a LOSER! Nikki! Throw up your skirt and grow some ........

I hope I'm not censored, if so, sorry!

#15   2008/05/07 12:37PM
    alison stewart

i hate nikki!

she is annoying, and i'm getting tired of her being mad at sabrina for the kids sakes!! hello nikki, we all know you're just jealous that victor got a nice young beautiful intelligent woman, and you got the loser ambler chow chow!

#16   2008/05/07 11:38PM
    l_s_b

YOU GOT MY VOTE

#17   2008/05/08 07:21AM
    KeepingItReal

She's an idiot and a very rude, insensitive woman!!

Jabbot under her control will flop...they may put her in the front but her attitude will be her downfall!!

#18   2008/05/10 07:32AM
    pdames4

Nikki was one of my faves for years. Lately the character has been unrecognizeable. She has been rude, condescending and very superficial. While I am glad she has decided to become her own woman, I was saddened to see the character lose her sensitivity and compassion for others. Hopefully, she can maintain her independence as well as regain some of the sensitivity she had before. As far as a life with Victor, we'll just have to wait and see, but this duo will probably always have a magnetic rollercoaster relationship over and over.

#19   2008/05/10 07:56AM
    Eppy

I'm withholding judgment on Brad's motivations for the time being. I know Brad has always been very fond of Nikki and there has never been bad blood between them. The entire storyline line of romance and marriage between him and Vikki was stupid. I don't think he is out to 'get' Nikki or mess with Jabot. After all, until he sold his shares to Victor, he and Nikki together owned a huge part of it, and he also cared about John Abbott as, he once told him, his own father. He has about as much money from the sale of his own company as God, so money is no motivation.

#20   2008/05/10 08:20AM
    gommie

I am not liking Nikki at the moment-the way she has carried her hatred of Hope over and made Adam its target is not the least bit attractive to me...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list