List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hottest Southern Man!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hottest Southern Man!

Started by nyaccent at 2006/12/02 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 10:14AM, Views: 603, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/03 06:01AM
    Re: Hottest Southern Man!
    lestress

Quote shopgirl: Is the actor playing Michael southern??? He sure does not have any accent. He is a very handsome man, I think that is why I like him despite of all of his bad deeds!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wondered why he made the hottest southern male list??

I have always thought he was very appealing too and really wished that he and Christine could have gotten together before he went "over to the dark side". But he has served his prison time so I forgave him, but I don't like what he is doing now, risking not only his law practice but his family.

#12   2006/12/03 01:50PM
    Chrissi

Interesting thread. I always thought he was good looking... as are all the men on Y&R (IMO). Hottest though? I wouldn't say so.. I guess I don't look at him with those eyes.

#13   2006/12/03 03:13PM
    lestress

Wellll Brad is the best looking --- in my opinion!

#14   2006/12/03 03:23PM
    sywebb

I think JT is hotter than Brad...past hottie was Malcolm..oh I missed him..I look at Criminal Minds just to see him.

#15   2006/12/03 05:29PM
    online_mn

Ok so when are we going to have a 'Hottest Southern Woman' thread?

#16   2006/12/04 10:14AM
    nyaccent

Someone made a hottest woman thread.....but on the Y&R board it has no where to go.....

The hottest Southern Man thread was started because it was a TV show with that title that Michael (Christian) happened to be mentioned......

In my opinion, he isn't the hottest man on Y&R but I think that is how they are portraying him....he did look sexy on the Hottest Man TV count down when they showed him without his shirt on.....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list