List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hottest Southern Man!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hottest Southern Man!

Started by nyaccent at 2006/12/02 10:15AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/04 10:14AM, Views: 674, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/02 10:15AM
    Hottest Southern Man!
    nyaccent

I was flipping thru the channels last nite and came across, just in time...number 14...hottest southern man, no other than Christian LeBlanc.....They showed him and had interviews about him.

Lauren, Brigit from B&B, and Samantha from B&B were talking about him.... They said not only is he handsome but he is a very smart man and knows alot about everything...They also said that right now he is at his sexiest....hmmmm, the even showed him without his shirt...he looked pretty fine...

Tracy (Lauren) also said she would like to know what the fans think of him....as to why they like him so much....

Pretty good timing on my part to flip channels and get that.....

#2   2006/12/02 05:49PM
    Re: Hottest Southern Man!
    heart and soul

Quote nyaccent: I was flipping thru the channels last nite and came across, just in time...number 14...hottest southern man, no other than Christian LeBlanc.....They showed him and had interviews about him.

Lauren, Brigit from B&B, and Samantha from B&B were talking about him.... They said not only is he handsome but he is a very smart man and knows alot about everything...They also said that right now he is at his sexiest....hmmmm, the even showed him without his shirt...he looked pretty fine...

Tracy (Lauren) also said she would like to know what the fans think of him....as to why they like him so much....

Pretty good timing on my part to flip channels and get that.....

Oh darn, I missed that! He is defently good looking . and I love him with Laruen. They make a really cute, loving couple.

#3   2006/12/02 06:45PM
    glowery

I think he would find out the fans really like him

#4   2006/12/02 09:07PM
    shopgirl

Is the actor playing Michael southern??? He sure does not have any accent. He is a very handsome man, I think that is why I like him despite of all of his bad deeds!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wondered why he made the hottest southern male list??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 09:08PM
    #5   2006/12/02 09:12PM
    nyaccent

Christian was born in Ft. Bragg, North Carolina. So I guess he is a Southern Man.......

#6   2006/12/02 09:13PM
    sywebb

i think he's from louisiana...I'm from louisiana and I know a lot of people with the same last name as his.

#7   2006/12/02 09:40PM
    nyaccent

Nope it says he was born in FT Bragg , North Carolina...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/02 09:50PM
    #8   2006/12/02 09:42PM
    sywebb

thanks....NC is southern as well.

#9   2006/12/02 09:50PM
    nyaccent

I think we replied to the post at the same time...

#10   2006/12/03 05:15AM
    glowery

I thought I had read somewhere that he had lived in Louisiana also. He could have been born in one state and still spent time growing up in another. Either one would qualify him as southern.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list