List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More spoilers - week of May 5

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More spoilers - week of May 5

Started by emesse at 2008/05/02 07:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 09:49AM, Views: 820, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/05/02 07:58AM
    More spoilers - week of May 5
    emesse

Jack hires a consultant to help at the magazine - the other three partners don't agree one is needed
    Brad's campaign to become Jill's new BFF runs aground
    Brad wants his money back from David
    Worried about the potential blowback for the Kaplans, Colleen makes an end run around Adrian by cluing her father in on the book
    The book is thrown into publication limbo
    David wows Nikki with his newest plans for Jabot
    He also makes her sure he's not playing the ponies any longer
    The Colonnade Room is reserved for an August nuptial event, but David is still hoping for a more immediate date
    Vicki tells Victor he can take this job and shove it
    Nikki hires Vicki, which irks David
    He's concerned Vicki might figure out what he's up to
    Jill's a bit surprised by it, too
    Vicki wows Jill with her cosmetics industry savvy
    Adam gets all Vicki's old jobs
    Adam is weirded out by how Victor treats Vicki, and how it looks like Adam profited by it, but Victor says don't worry about it
    Nick and JT are thrilled to pieces by Vicki's new job

#2   2008/05/02 08:30AM
    Re: More spoilers - week of May 5
    Eppy

Good for Jack - he's been in business a long time and he realizes this outfit needs some help. Too bad if Nick and Phyllis get their noses bent out of joint. Maybe if there weren't so many wannabe Chiefs and no Indians, they could get some work done!!

#3   2008/05/02 08:36AM
    Molli

Why would David be irked because Nikki hired her daughter?

Oh Bradski! You scoundrel, what are you up to?

Adam gets weirded out by Victors treatment of Victoria? Hmm take notes young stud, it could very well happen to you.

Thanks for the spoilers emesse!

#4   2008/05/02 09:23AM
    Soulsistah

Quote Eppy: Good for Jack - he's been in business a long time and he realizes this outfit needs some help. Too bad if Nick and Phyllis get their noses bent out of joint. Maybe if there weren't so many wannabe Chiefs and no Indians, they could get some work done!!

I agree. Seems Jack's the only with any real business intelligence to realize the mag needs a professional in the field to assist. What makes no sense is why the other three would be upset about it. None of them have any expertise in running a fashion magazine.

#5   2008/05/02 09:27AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Eppy: Good for Jack - he's been in business a long time and he realizes this outfit needs some help. Too bad if Nick and Phyllis get their noses bent out of joint. Maybe if there weren't so many wannabe Chiefs and no Indians, they could get some work done!!

It says other three partners, so I assume Sharon is being stupid too.

I find it hard to believe anyone would think it would be a good idea to run a fashion magazine without at least one person with solid experience. Honestly. Soapland can be so silly sometimes.

#6   2008/05/02 09:30AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah:

I agree. Seems Jack's the only with any real business intelligence to realize the mag needs a professional in the field to assist. What makes no sense is why the other three would be upset about it. None of them have any expertise in running a fashion magazine.

ITA....giving my man his props!! Jack has always been a hard worker!!

You too Adam!! See my boy knows what Daddy doing is not right and does feel a way about it.....

#7   2008/05/02 09:34AM
    Sunnyflower

ITA KIR. Watch out Adam - there may be something to all those warnings about Victor.....

#8   2008/05/02 09:45AM
    KeepingItReal

Sunny I do think Adam been taking notes.

#9   2008/05/02 09:49AM
    JTORIA fan

I am so happy viki is leaving newman and Jt is right behind her he is also leaving newman

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list