List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6713, Replies: 224
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 page:
    #221   2008/05/03 07:16PM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    Eppy

I would rather see Jack and Sharon share a loving relationship as they do now, than see them paw one another or slip under a desk, or romp on the sofa at the drop of a hat! That's mostly what people find so distasteful about Phick. We all know sex is a part of a marriage, but with Phick, it became a spectator sport. It's almost as if they (the writers) are attempting to convince the viewers that Nick and Phyllis really, really, really belong together - BULL!!

#222   2008/05/03 07:23PM
    gommie

It's an unfortunate sign of our times-nothing is sacred anymore-used to be you could let your kids watch soaps with you-not anymore....at least with Jack and Sharon something is left to the imagination-- with Nick and Phyllis it is just raw animal sex anytime, anywhere and when its spent, nothing is left ...

#223   2008/05/03 07:29PM
    Eppy

Quote emmyg1975: no different then certain posters posting about being teachers or any other profession, mine just happens to be in the the "business"...I don't profess to be BFF with any of the actors, I see them on sets, I see them @ CBS Television City, it is a big lot with lots of stars, being as I am a Soap watcher from Dark Shadows, Edge or Night, Another World all the way to the current crop...I find soaps to be more enjoyable then night time TV or reality TV shows...plus your 5 new shows a week 52 weeks a years, not 13 or 15 shows a year...

One thing I do not do is tell anyone on here what is going to happen, I am here to post about my favs and the show that I have watched since day one..with adultery, rape, drunks, cheaters and family rivilarys...nothing has changed except the only two characters left on the show are Jill and Katherine and Jeanne is the only original actor. I am definately not obsessed or delusional, I do however know my history and have access to abundant information. The other thing I do not do is bash a poster by calling them names, or someone elses name, that is grade school mentality and explains alot. It amazes me the number of posters that just bash other posters, it seems to be the only thing they do, they bash the poster for being a fan of "certain" characters or they just bash the posters because they have nothing better to say..they can't even discuss the show without getting nasty.

Back on topic...PHICK was once again showing why they are the number one couple of Y & R !!! Thanks the AMB and JG for giving PHICK fans a great first anniversary celebration and for giving Nick the words proving who the love of his life is....PHYLLIS.
    Hummmm. I've been to the CBS complex in the Fairfax district where the show is filmed ... I didn't see a big lot there teaming with actors and others. Perhaps you are thinking of the movie studios.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/03 07:36PM
    #224   2008/05/03 07:43PM
    LilyAllen

We'll I happen to like and apperciate their relationship they are lovely. Thye stardted out wrong with the affair and for the longest time I disliked them but I was glad that they put an end to shick (never did like them) I find that many people dislike them because of how they started which makes sense..but somehow i have learned to forgive and forget that because everyone on soaps cheat. Only difference is that they got together through cheating which doesn't happen often for a soap couple who becomes popular. I have never understood the big comparison between Nick and Phyllis and Nick and Sharon, they are two different couples meant to appeal to different viewers.

#225   2008/05/04 05:28AM
    Candace

Too many guidelines have been violated in this thread - bashing one another, commenting on actors rather than characters etc...

Candace

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list