List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6645, Replies: 224
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #201   2008/05/03 06:17AM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    momajenny

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote sypasuja: Who cares what you do. You seemed to be obsess in the worst way about these people. Do they know about this, if so aren't they affraid of you????. I know I would, if someone constantly wrote about my private life on a soap board.

Re: MS is just a tiny person, how can that be when it says she stands at l.73m. Why are you always placing her on a platform, don't you know that's what stalking is called.??????

I said the same thing...straight up stalking.....sounds like she is trying to convince herself about what she does...always putting what she does and what she knows...if everything is true what she says...saying it should be enough...not giving all of us a damn life story LMAO....OBSESSION...down right skitzo range
    i think for the most part it's her imagination and fantasy and she spits it out as truth and then tries to make it sound official by adding all that other crap

#202   2008/05/03 08:03AM
    emmyg1975

no different then certain posters posting about being teachers or any other profession, mine just happens to be in the the "business"...I don't profess to be BFF with any of the actors, I see them on sets, I see them @ CBS Television City, it is a big lot with lots of stars, being as I am a Soap watcher from Dark Shadows, Edge or Night, Another World all the way to the current crop...I find soaps to be more enjoyable then night time TV or reality TV shows...plus your 5 new shows a week 52 weeks a years, not 13 or 15 shows a year...

One thing I do not do is tell anyone on here what is going to happen, I am here to post about my favs and the show that I have watched since day one..with adultery, rape, drunks, cheaters and family rivilarys...nothing has changed except the only two characters left on the show are Jill and Katherine and Jeanne is the only original actor. I am definately not obsessed or delusional, I do however know my history and have access to abundant information. The other thing I do not do is bash a poster by calling them names, or someone elses name, that is grade school mentality and explains alot. It amazes me the number of posters that just bash other posters, it seems to be the only thing they do, they bash the poster for being a fan of "certain" characters or they just bash the posters because they have nothing better to say..they can't even discuss the show without getting nasty.

Back on topic...PHICK was once again showing why they are the number one couple of Y & R !!! Thanks the AMB and JG for giving PHICK fans a great first anniversary celebration and for giving Nick the words proving who the love of his life is....PHYLLIS.

#203   2008/05/03 08:04AM
    Allspice

Quote bebe46:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote Delilah127: Well I'd already stopped watching awhile ago. The ratings plummeting down to 3.5 speaks volumes about how folks feel about this once great show. Some will deny it but Phick has alot to do with the slow tanking of the show for the last 2 years. NO amount of sitting at polls and voting 24/7 can undo what ratings say loud and clear--AMERICA has tuned out. They may have gained some new viewers who like the ph-ick smut but sure suffered and even bigger loss w/ all the longtime veteran watchers who were sickened by what they saw and turned off.

This is not Bill Bell's legacy. He never did cheap and tawdry and he certainly would have never pimped this nasty couple.

oh really delilah what happened t this song that you were singing a couple of months ago??? " not all fans have the time to tune in to trhe show. some watch it on soapnet or they recodr it blah blah blah " funny that you have changed your tune now that we are talking about Phick

All I know is that very few people want shick back together. And evidently the writers know this. But hey, you always have your shick youtube clips

How is it that you KNOW how many people want shick together? Did you go knocking on doors taking a survey ?

And If it is only a "VERY FEW people" as you say, then the viewing audience has an even more skewed view of what is tasteful than I thought. Imagine that - It would mean then that the MAJORITY of people embrace the idea that a marriage based on infidelity as its foundation is the one to celebrate. YES Y&R did do that when the writers devoted 2 entire days to Phick and ignored Shack.
    Have you thought then, that perhaps the minority of the viewers have more in common with the INTELLIGENT folk who don't bother to watch soaps at all. (I admit I am in the minority that does watch, only Y&R- I'm one of the "VERY FEW" and glad of it.
    Stats show (check Dr Phil as well as manny other sources) only 5% of those marriages suceed into any kind of longevity. No doubt Phick is another doomed relationship - or it faces years of sheer boredom.

#204   2008/05/03 08:54AM
    emmyg1975

this is a soap opera, the PHICK affair is by no means the very first affair ever on a soap opera and Nick and Phyllis are by no means the first soap couple to marry after an affair, and guess what in real life their are alot of couples that marry after an affair and they never stray out of the marriage bonds again...it happens!!!

Stats also show that 75% of marriages fail after a death of a child....stats also show that couples where both partners cheat over and over again fail 95% of the time....it just took 10 years for the powers that be to end the SHICK marriage that was the most toxic in soap history...I pity the person that would use the SHICK marriage as a template for a good marriage.

It amazes me that some viewers want to watch soap operas as a basis in morality!!!!! Morality has never been a value of soap operas....ever!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/03 08:57AM
    #205   2008/05/03 08:56AM
    Allspice

Quote emmyg1975: this is a soap opera, the PHICK affair is by no means the very first affair ever on a soap opera and Nick and Phyllis are by no means the first soap couple to marry after an affair, and guess what in real life their are alot of couples that marry after an affair and they never stray out of the marriage bonds again...it happens!!!

It amazes me that some viewers want to watch soap operas as a basis in morality!!!!! Morality has never been a value of soap operas....ever!

Sadly morality isn't the basis of much at all ------lately!!

#206   2008/05/03 08:57AM
    Eppy

Quote emmyg1975: I have watched soaps for 43 years...I have worked in television for 28 years, started out as a wrangler,a few years as a best boy and then a gaffer, and a key grip, and for the last ten years I have worked in continuity on various CBS shows...working @ CBS Television City you see alot of the actors out and about, JM,KSJ and MG love to play BB outside the sound stage, MS runs about 5 days a weeks, you would be surprised how tiny she is, Jeanne Cooper is the Grand Dame and is very friendly and easily approachable, Melody Scott Thomas is the same as it Sharon Case, Doug Davidson, Jerry Douglas (his wife Kim is more beautiful in real life then on TV), the most down to earth is Kate Linder, she is one in a million and I will always remember being on one of her flights on United Airlines, she started the show in 1982 and has kept her day job ( now weekend job ) as a flight attendent, trust me she is not 1/10th as "flighty" as Esther.
    emmyg, lots of people work in the industry in many diciplines and work on shows with many celebrities - it does not make anyone an 'expert' on their private lives, personal thoughts, and business affairs. Nor does it make anyone an expert on the show's storylines or future plans - unless you are a writer or producer yourself. I somehow suspect your 'affiliation' comes from somewhere else - AB.

#207   2008/05/03 09:02AM
    emmyg1975

Quote Eppy:
    Quote emmyg1975: I have watched soaps for 43 years...I have worked in television for 28 years, started out as a wrangler,a few years as a best boy and then a gaffer, and a key grip, and for the last ten years I have worked in continuity on various CBS shows...working @ CBS Television City you see alot of the actors out and about, JM,KSJ and MG love to play BB outside the sound stage, MS runs about 5 days a weeks, you would be surprised how tiny she is, Jeanne Cooper is the Grand Dame and is very friendly and easily approachable, Melody Scott Thomas is the same as it Sharon Case, Doug Davidson, Jerry Douglas (his wife Kim is more beautiful in real life then on TV), the most down to earth is Kate Linder, she is one in a million and I will always remember being on one of her flights on United Airlines, she started the show in 1982 and has kept her day job ( now weekend job ) as a flight attendent, trust me she is not 1/10th as "flighty" as Esther.
    emmyg, lots of people work in the industry in many diciplines and work on shows with many celebrities - it does not make anyone an 'expert' on their private lives, personal thoughts, and business affairs. Nor does it make anyone an expert on the show's storylines or future plans - unless you are a writer or producer yourself. I somehow suspect your 'affiliation' comes from somewhere else - AB.

never said I was an expert on their private lives, or personal thoughts or business affairs...I read interviews, I see them at functions, I know people that are associated to them as publicist and handlers. You don't have to be a writer or a producer to know what has been filmed in the last 5 weeks, you just have to be on set or off set. We all have to sign confidentiality clauses in the business, all the way down to the person that gets the script and types the closed captioning for the show 4 weeks in advance...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/03 09:03AM
    #208   2008/05/03 09:08AM
    Eppy

Quote emmyg1975:
    Quote Eppy:

never said I was an expert on their private lives, or personal thoughts or business affairs...I read interviews, I see them at functions, I know people that are associated to them as publicist and handlers. You don't have to be a writer or a producer to know what has been filmed in the last 5 weeks, you just have to be on set or off set. We all have to sign confidentiality clauses in the business, all the way down to the person that gets the script and types the closed captioning for the show 4 weeks in advance...
    And so do the actors!! Therefore anything actors say in interviews or their own 'speculations' can also be suspect because giving away plots points would be a breach of contract, therefore, anything written that "so, and so says".....bla, bla, bla, can only be taken with a grain of salt. Please don't attempt to spoon feed us on all the rags or publications say, or what your personal observations may be. We'll just watch the show and draw out own conclusion. Wow, you must be quite muscle-bound to have been a key-grip or gaffer.

#209   2008/05/03 09:13AM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote emmyg1975:
    Quote Eppy:

And so do the actors!! Therefore anything actors say in interviews or their own 'speculations' can also be suspect because giving away plots points would be a breach of contract, therefore, anything written that "so, and so says".....bla, bla, bla, can only be taken with a grain of salt. Please don't attempt to spoon feed us on all the rags or publications say, or what your personal observations may be. We'll just watch the show and draw out own conclusion. Wow, you must be quite muscle-bound to have been a key-grip or gaffer.

Exactly Eppy- you get tired of repeating this same thing over and over and over...I told you PB is my brothers neighbor? He and I have also had a discussion or two about interviews and how they are conducted and what is said and what is not and what is set up and what is not..etc. etc..

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list