List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6308, Replies: 224
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #191   2008/05/02 09:40PM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    Lilamoor

Quote bebe46:
    Quote Delilah127: Well I'd already stopped watching awhile ago. The ratings plummeting down to 3.5 speaks volumes about how folks feel about this once great show. Some will deny it but Phick has alot to do with the slow tanking of the show for the last 2 years. NO amount of sitting at polls and voting 24/7 can undo what ratings say loud and clear--AMERICA has tuned out. They may have gained some new viewers who like the ph-ick smut but sure suffered and even bigger loss w/ all the longtime veteran watchers who were sickened by what they saw and turned off.

This is not Bill Bell's legacy. He never did cheap and tawdry and he certainly would have never pimped this nasty couple.

Absolutely! Bill Bell must be turning in his grave. They kill off a couples beautiful teenage daughter, bring in a nasty cheap repulsive affair, break up a ten year marriage, and then spend 2 years trying to dignify it all by changing the characters and hoping the filth will go away. All the pimping and glorifying in the world for this couple won't change it, and the ratings have proven that ,regardless of all the phony fudged polls. So they may as well just continue on and finish it up, it will be fun to see phick go down with their ship in the end.

True True True - Someone will argue with you - But you won't get disagreement from me. You are soooooo completely right!!!!

#192   2008/05/02 09:53PM
    bebe46

Quote gommie: If the writers are really trying to make Phick the 'signature couple' or whatever that term is..They have a lot of work ahead of them-- they need to grow Nick up and make him at least appear somewhat close to Phyllis' age and they need to really give them a substantial storyline- enough fluff at the office, only to be carried home and continued there, to just be brought back to the office the next day only to begin again- like a damn broken record.........round and round and round-no nothing to their characters...sorry, but this how I see them- boring as hell..............

It's very hard for me to see phick as a signature couple. It will never happen. They had meager beginnings from an affair, under the worst conditions , too many people got hurt because of them, they signify immorality , infidelity and unreality , to say the least. Sorry, not my idea of a signature couple by a long shot. Your so right,tptb have a lot of work ahead of them and so far it isn't working.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/02 09:55PM
    #193   2008/05/02 10:11PM
    bebe46

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote Delilah127: Well I'd already stopped watching awhile ago. The ratings plummeting down to 3.5 speaks volumes about how folks feel about this once great show. Some will deny it but Phick has alot to do with the slow tanking of the show for the last 2 years. NO amount of sitting at polls and voting 24/7 can undo what ratings say loud and clear--AMERICA has tuned out. They may have gained some new viewers who like the ph-ick smut but sure suffered and even bigger loss w/ all the longtime veteran watchers who were sickened by what they saw and turned off.

This is not Bill Bell's legacy. He never did cheap and tawdry and he certainly would have never pimped this nasty couple.

oh really delilah what happened t this song that you were singing a couple of months ago??? " not all fans have the time to tune in to trhe show. some watch it on soapnet or they recodr it blah blah blah " funny that you have changed your tune now that we are talking about Phick

All I know is that very few people want shick back together. And evidently the writers know this. But hey, you always have your shick youtube clips

How is it that you KNOW how many people want shick together? Did you go knocking on doors taking a survey ?

#194   2008/05/02 10:21PM
    bebe46

Quote emmyg1975:
    Quote suegerry: I'll sit and wait........now that Bow Wow is regaining his memory.......hopefully he'll remember where is barber is......and then what he saw on Summer's paternity results......that's when the drama will start.......so people don't loose your hope......today's show was not that different than any other show......where he professes his love to convince himself.......as for the rash.......her tears did nothing for me.........now writers let's get some karma for this couple........as for Sharon I presently like her with Jack.......

Don't loose hope.......

don't understand the need to call Nick names, guess it is
    because he picked Phyllis...

Nicks look, the hair, the beard, the clothes are all under JM's control...he picks the clothes, he decides when to shave and get a hair cut...he likes his look...it has nothing to do with being with Phyllis...he has stated (JM that is) that he hated the prepboy and suit and tie look and he is very very happy that he does not have to look like a dweep ever again

Nick is Summer's father...he will always be Summer's father..I guess SHICK fans all saw the results and it said he wasn't!

I love that Nick PROFESSES his love for Phyllis at every opportunity...I find it hilarious that SHICK fans say he is lying to himself and forcing himself to say the words...I guess if that is true, everytime he ever told Sharon that he loved her he was lying to himself and forcing himself to say the words????

I could really care less if Phyllis's tears effected you or not, you are not one of her fans, trust me she has plenty and your thoughts don't effect how the rest of us feel about her.

as for Sharon and Jack....they are each others consolation prizes, they settled for each other cause nobody else wanted them...pretty sad...and if they really truly loved each other, nothing PHICK does would upset them

don't give up hope! I hoped for 10 plus years that TPTB would split up SHICK and see it happened!!!!

WOW, You waited 10 years? That's a very long time. We're never going to have to wait that long for phick to bite the dust. For sure

#195   2008/05/03 05:49AM
    emmyg1975

I have watched soaps for 43 years...I have worked in television for 28 years, started out as a wrangler,a few years as a best boy and then a gaffer, and a key grip, and for the last ten years I have worked in continuity on various CBS shows...working @ CBS Television City you see alot of the actors out and about, JM,KSJ and MG love to play BB outside the sound stage, MS runs about 5 days a weeks, you would be surprised how tiny she is, Jeanne Cooper is the Grand Dame and is very friendly and easily approachable, Melody Scott Thomas is the same as it Sharon Case, Doug Davidson, Jerry Douglas (his wife Kim is more beautiful in real life then on TV), the most down to earth is Kate Linder, she is one in a million and I will always remember being on one of her flights on United Airlines, she started the show in 1982 and has kept her day job ( now weekend job ) as a flight attendent, trust me she is not 1/10th as "flighty" as Esther.

We are not to be discussing actors on here - only characters!!

Thank you!
    Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/04 05:27AM
    #196   2008/05/03 06:04AM
    QueenDiva

Quote sypasuja: Reading this today, I cannot believe how some people are so infatuated with an immaginary story's actors and actresses and the characters the play. I'm just a young person and when I read this I'm stuned to see how some people conduct themselves.

There are so many things that you can do when you have time than beeing on the computer all day spewing about how you know, what you know and what you read about a low grade show such as daytime soap operas.

I like to watch this show when I come home from school with my gomma, she is old and finds this entertaining and I, take this time to relax before my studies.

I have my favourite characters and she has hers. We get a good laugh from the show and nothing else.

This said, I feel sorry for those of you who use this show as their gospel. Life is far too short, you should enjoy it in a healtier way. God Bless.

J.

Here! Here! ITA. Sometimes it is down right scary!

#197   2008/05/03 06:10AM
    momajenny

Quote sypasuja: Who cares what you do. You seemed to be obsess in the worst way about these people. Do they know about this, if so aren't they affraid of you????. I know I would, if someone constantly wrote about my private life on a soap board.

Re: MS is just a tiny person, how can that be when it says she stands at l.73m. Why are you always placing her on a platform, don't you know that's what stalking is called.??????

#198   2008/05/03 06:14AM
    Snizzle

Quote sypasuja: Who cares what you do. You seemed to be obsess in the worst way about these people. Do they know about this, if so aren't they affraid of you????. I know I would, if someone constantly wrote about my private life on a soap board.

Re: MS is just a tiny person, how can that be when it says she stands at l.73m. Why are you always placing her on a platform, don't you know that's what stalking is called.??????

I said the same thing...straight up stalking.....sounds like she is trying to convince herself about what she does...always putting what she does and what she knows...if everything is true what she says...saying it should be enough...not giving all of us a damn life story LMAO....OBSESSION...down right skitzo range

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list