List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6433, Replies: 224
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2008/05/02 02:09PM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    Eppy

Quote gommie: If the writers are really trying to make Phick the 'signature couple' or whatever that term is..They have a lot of work ahead of them-- they need to grow Nick up and make him at least appear somewhat close to Phyllis' age and they need to really give them a substantial storyline- enough fluff at the office, only to be carried home and continued there, to just be brought back to the office the next day only to begin again- like a damn broken record.........round and round and round-no nothing to their characters...sorry, but this how I see them- boring as hell..............
    Maybe because the writers themselves really can't manufacture enough substance to their relationship, so they continue to rehash the 'fluff'. Fluff doesn't get it for me!!

#162   2008/05/02 02:12PM
    LKGF

la la la, la la la la la... I am usually right in the middle of all this But the last couple of days I decided to just watch. Hey it's Friday afternoon (time of day - 4:11) and I am just laughing and laughing... PEACE brothers and sistas... I stayed out of this and just watched and I didn't get riled for two whole days

#163   2008/05/02 02:15PM
    valleycliffe

Quote emmyg1975:
    Quote pinetree:
    Quote emesse:
    Quote emmyg1975:
    Quote suegerry: I'll sit and wait........now that Bow Wow is regaining his memory.......hopefully he'll remember where is barber is......and then what he saw on Summer's paternity results......that's when the drama will start.......so people don't loose your hope......today's show was not that different than any other show......where he professes his love to convince himself.......as for the rash.......her tears did nothing for me.........now writers let's get some karma for this couple........as for Sharon I presently like her with Jack.......

Don't loose hope.......

don't understand the need to call Nick names, guess it is
    because he picked Phyllis...

Nicks look, the hair, the beard, the clothes are all under JM's control...he picks the clothes, he decides when to shave and get a hair cut...he likes his look...it has nothing to do with being with Phyllis...he has stated (JM that is) that he hated the prepboy and suit and tie look and he is very very happy that he does not have to look like a dweep ever again

Nick is Summer's father...he will always be Summer's father..I guess SHICK fans all saw the results and it said he wasn't!

I love that Nick PROFESSES his love for Phyllis at every opportunity...I find it hilarious that SHICK fans say he is lying to himself and forcing himself to say the words...I guess if that is true, everytime he ever told Sharon that he loved her he was lying to himself and forcing himself to say the words????

I could really care less if Phyllis's tears effected you or not, you are not one of her fans, trust me she has plenty and your thoughts don't effect how the rest of us feel about her.

as for Sharon and Jack....they are each others consolation prizes, they settled for each other cause nobody else wanted them...pretty sad...and if they really truly loved each other, nothing PHICK does would upset them

don't give up hope! I hoped for 10 plus years that TPTB would split up SHICK and see it happened!!!!

Ok, you need to stop with all of this. JM does NOT choose when he saves, cuts his hair and/or his clothing. The producers are the one making the calls regarding hair/beard. As for the clothing, that's the stylist job.

At the end of the day, it's just a soap and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. It always revolve around the same freakin' thing... Geez...

I may not be an expert on soaps, but I've watched enough tv and seen interviews to know that it is the wardrobe dept. in conjunction with producers etc. that selects the clothes, makeup and the overall styling of the character.
    The actor or actress has very little say in it!

Emmy1975 the way you post indicates that you know JM personally, if that is true, you are a very lucky girl. And if you don't know him personally you might want to stop telling all of us what JM does or doesn't do. JMO

just so you know...yes I do know JM....yes I do know that he picks out his clothes...and yes I do know that he HATES TO SHAVE...he chooses how he dresses...there is wardrobe...he picks out what he is going to wear...there have been interviews published lately that he likes his "look" and if you were to see him off screen you would see him dressed exactly the same way or in baggies and un-tied NIKE's and gimme hat, and a oversized roundball jersey..

guess you do not realize that people who are working with and for the show read these boards and post on these boards...I know at least two actors that post on some of the boards under assumed signon's .... one even post anti their character.

you really never know who you are talking to on here...you might just be surprised or embarrassed by the way you respond to post.

so you personally know jm? good for you. and why should we be embarrased by the way we post? i hate phick, i hate how they started, i hate that they are shown so much and i don't care who knows it

#164   2008/05/02 02:16PM
    ratty822

I agree with you ValleyCliffe...and personally, I hope each and every actor, actress, producer, writer, etc. of Y&R knows I hate this coupling...I will shout it loud and clear!!!

#165   2008/05/02 02:25PM
    valleycliffe

Quote ratty822: I agree with you ValleyCliffe...and personally, I hope each and every actor, actress, producer, writer, etc. of Y&R knows I hate this coupling...I will shout it loud and clear!!!

i couldnt agree more, in fact all together now 1 2 3...

I HATE PHICK

#166   2008/05/02 02:47PM
    Eppy

Just send 'um to New Mexico to buy the Honky Tonk where they booted and scooted and then have 'um ride off into the sunset - fade out to the tune of "The good, the Bad and the Ugly".

#167   2008/05/02 03:24PM
    suegerry

Quote ratty822: I agree with you ValleyCliffe...and personally, I hope each and every actor, actress, producer, writer, etc. of Y&R knows I hate this coupling...I will shout it loud and clear!!!

Right on........so do I, hate this couple and will forever and don't give a dang if the Pope or the Queen of England are made aware of it.....so let the writers the producers and the actors know.....who the heck gives a dang.....

#168   2008/05/02 03:26PM
    suegerry

Quote valleycliffe:

I HATE PHICK

I hate Phick.....'cause they are the worst thing....I think can happen in a relationship.......when its starts with infidelity it usual ends in a very hasty way......

I HATE PHICK

#169   2008/05/02 03:27PM
    ratty822

Quote suegerry:
    Quote valleycliffe:

I HATE PHICK

I hate Phick.....'cause they are the worst thing....I think can happen in a relationship.......when its starts with infidelity it usual ends in a very hasty way......

I HATE PHICK

YEE-HAWWWWWWWWW

#170   2008/05/02 03:31PM
    suegerry

When I posted this a.m. ..... about Nick should remember where is barber was.......I didn't think it would get Sybil aka Emmy so riled up.......this is a fiction story on TV......she takes it so dang serious its unbelievable.......who cares if JM, MS or even my PT cruiser gives a dang what is posted in here........LOL......

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list