List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6425, Replies: 224
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2008/05/02 01:50PM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal: You deserve it.

If you say something to me, I will say something back. I just find it interesting that SOME PEOPLE are allowed to constantly GET PERSONAL, but the second I say " kill lily " or something like that...my azz get's hung out to dry.

Exactly....you said something funny and I responded...so.

What Lilly got to do with it....much less take it up with them.

Take what up, with who? the Lane po po??

#152   2008/05/02 01:51PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Jake Austin: I find it interesting that they are allowed to talk about Emmy, Sybil and I like we are some of their company. But the second I do it, I get a warning that I may be banned.

That would be Emmy, Sybil and "me" not "I".....

#153   2008/05/02 01:53PM
    emesse

Are you guys 12 or something???

#154   2008/05/02 01:54PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:

If you say something to me, I will say something back. I just find it interesting that SOME PEOPLE are allowed to constantly GET PERSONAL, but the second I say " kill lily " or something like that...my azz get's hung out to dry.

Why is it you don't get it.....Jake who do you get a warning from....the posters can't warn you they can tell you what time of day it is but it's the Mods who give the warnings.

#155   2008/05/02 01:57PM
    Soulsistah

Quote emesse: Are you guys 12 or something???

No, but one of these posters is very close to that age...guess which one?

Eppy - you said it. Phick fans cling to the notion that it is only Shick fans that have a problem with Phick, when the truth is, here and on other boards, there a lot of non-Shick fans, in fact pro-Phyllis fans, who just do not like this pairing. Truth hurts.

#156   2008/05/02 01:57PM
    colormebadd

Quote Eppy:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Eppy: Nick and Phyllis together is pretty much like a train wreck. People can't stand seeing the destruction, but they can't help watching and being horrified. What do pictures prove except the dopey couple is still being featured as something - what I don't know!!

I DON'T watch them.....didn't watch the anniversary celebration, can't stand to see them together, and will keep FF until they're history.
    Me either. I don't like being horrified.... or nauseated!!!

There really wasn't anything interesting to see. A big old plastic catus plant, a few beers in the sink at the office and that was pretty much it. Phillis looked bored as hell just like some of the viewers may have looked while watching this crap.

#157   2008/05/02 01:58PM
    Jake Austin

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Jake Austin: I find it interesting that they are allowed to talk about Emmy, Sybil and I like we are some of their company. But the second I do it, I get a warning that I may be banned.

That would be Emmy, Sybil and "me" not "I".....

"me"...um no thank you.

#158   2008/05/02 01:59PM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:

Why is it you don't get it.....Jake who do you get a warning from....the posters can't warn you they can tell you what time of day it is but it's the Mods who give the warnings.

Yes I know....

#159   2008/05/02 01:59PM
    emesse

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote emesse: Are you guys 12 or something???

No, but one of these posters is very close to that age...guess which one?

Eppy - you said it. Phick fans cling to the notion that it is only Shick fans that have a problem with Phick, when the truth is, here and on other boards, there a lot of non-Shick fans, in fact pro-Phyllis fans, who just do not like this pairing. Truth hurts.

bwa bwa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

#160   2008/05/02 02:04PM
    gommie

If the writers are really trying to make Phick the 'signature couple' or whatever that term is..They have a lot of work ahead of them-- they need to grow Nick up and make him at least appear somewhat close to Phyllis' age and they need to really give them a substantial storyline- enough fluff at the office, only to be carried home and continued there, to just be brought back to the office the next day only to begin again- like a damn broken record.........round and round and round-no nothing to their characters...sorry, but this how I see them- boring as hell..............

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list