List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6561, Replies: 224
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2008/05/02 01:40PM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    Jake Austin

If you don't like something, why pay any attention to it?? This is something that I will never understand. I think we have some CLOSET phick fans in this thread!!!

#142   2008/05/02 01:41PM
    Soulsistah

..... Back on topic.

*They wanted me to watch the HO-Down, but I said, no, no, no...* sing it Amy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/02 01:42PM
    #143   2008/05/02 01:42PM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal: You deserve it.

If you say something to me, I will say something back. I just find it interesting that SOME PEOPLE are allowed to constantly GET PERSONAL, but the second I say " kill lily " or something like that...my azz get's hung out to dry.

#144   2008/05/02 01:43PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Jake Austin: phick are the IT couple, that's why as soon as you walk into the Y&R studio you see a HUGE picture of JM and MS....did they do that for shick? No I don't think so.....

OMG. arent you from Bermuda? Did you tour the Y&R studio often when "SHICK" was together? ugh. this is just getting irritating.

No actually I am from Micronesia.....Yes I am from Bermuda!!!....I heard from a very RELIABLE source. That PHICK are plastered on the walls at the Y&R studio. I have also seen a minature version of the Y&R collage. In the middle is the Y&R logo...then on the right side is Joshua Morrow and on the left is Michelle.

You hanging with Syb aka Emmerg too much....

Well check it out on this site, Soaps.com, they have Nikki and Phyllis "head to head"....oh yeah they are the "IT" couple. Edited post so Jake can understand it better

Can you please speak in complete sentences otherwise I do not understand what you are trying to say!!

#145   2008/05/02 01:44PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Whatever Jake that is not true. They got a whole photo album full of pictures, some in the archives and at the Ranch. Those two have a lot of history. You should go check out the photo albums.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?????????

Edited post so Jake can understand it better.

#146   2008/05/02 01:45PM
    Eppy

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Eppy: Nick and Phyllis together is pretty much like a train wreck. People can't stand seeing the destruction, but they can't help watching and being horrified. What do pictures prove except the dopey couple is still being featured as something - what I don't know!!

I DON'T watch them.....didn't watch the anniversary celebration, can't stand to see them together, and will keep FF until they're history.
    Me either. I don't like being horrified.... or nauseated!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/02 01:46PM
    #147   2008/05/02 01:45PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: ..... Back on topic.

*They wanted me to watch the HO-Down, but I said, no, no, no...* sing it Amy!

no no no

#148   2008/05/02 01:45PM
    Jake Austin

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Jake Austin: phick are the IT couple, that's why as soon as you walk into the Y&R studio you see a HUGE picture of JM and MS....did they do that for shick? No I don't think so.....

OMG. arent you from Bermuda? Did you tour the Y&R studio often when "SHICK" was together? ugh. this is just getting irritating.

No actually I am from Micronesia.....Yes I am from Bermuda!!!....I heard from a very RELIABLE source. That PHICK are plastered on the walls at the Y&R studio. I have also seen a minature version of the Y&R collage. In the middle is the Y&R logo...then on the right side is Joshua Morrow and on the left is Michelle.

You hanging with Syb aka Emmerg too much....

Well check it out on this site, Soaps.com, they have Nikki and Phyllis "head to head"....oh yeah they are the "IT" couple. Edited post so Jake can understand it better

Can you please speak in complete sentences otherwise I do not understand what you are trying to say!!

They are the 2 most popular actress' on the show. The ADMINS probabally didn't want to do PHICK because SOME shick fans are really sensitive about stuff like that!!!

#149   2008/05/02 01:47PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote KeepingItReal: You deserve it.

If you say something to me, I will say something back. I just find it interesting that SOME PEOPLE are allowed to constantly GET PERSONAL, but the second I say " kill lily " or something like that...my azz get's hung out to dry.

Exactly....you said something funny and I responded...so.

What Lilly got to do with it....much less take it up with them.

#150   2008/05/02 01:50PM
    Eppy

I don't happen to be that much of a Shick fan at the moment... Nick has been such a loser lately!! That being said, I still can't stand the Phick train wreck. Wonder why you think people have to be Shick fans to dislike the Phick fiasco!!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list