List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm saying NO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: I'm saying NO!

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/01 04:24PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:58AM, Views: 6352, Replies: 224
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/01 04:24PM
    I'm saying NO!
    Lilamoor

I'm saying NO MORE! I have been patience with the writers ramming Nick & Phylis'es relationship down my throat. I have tried to accept it, but this romance is getting excreasingly phoney and forced IMO.
    I never liked the premise, it started out waaaay too ugly for me to EVER buy into it being some beautiful, innocent, romantic relationship - somehow the "one" to watch. I read it described as Y&R "signature couple" by a poster. Well if this relationship is the "it" relationship - then I will no longer watch when they are on.
    Since the writers seem to be catering to the Phick fans, I may soon have an extra hour a day for something more constructive.
    Thank you technology - I have my remote.

#2   2008/05/01 04:27PM
    Re: I'm saying NO!
    ILuvNY

Quote Lilamoor: I'm saying NO MORE! I have been patience with the writers ramming Nick & Phylis'es relationship down my throat. I have tried to accept it, but this romance is getting excreasingly phoney and forced IMO.
    I never liked the premise, it started out waaaay too ugly for me to EVER buy into it being some beautiful, innocent, romantic relationship - somehow the "one" to watch. I read it described as Y&R "signature couple" by a poster. Well if this relationship is the "it" relationship - then I will no longer watch when they are on.
    Since the writers seem to be catering to the Phick fans, I may soon have an extra hour a day for something more constructive.

I couldn't agree more! I tape the show, so I have the advantage of FF through their scenes. They have no redeeming quality as a couple AT ALL! I tried to watch them together, but I don't see them as a believable couple. And then there's they way they "began"....unforgivable!!!

#3   2008/05/01 04:28PM
    emesse

Wow, this is a new...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 04:30PM
    #4   2008/05/01 04:33PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Lilamoor: I'm saying NO MORE! I have been patience with the writers ramming Nick & Phylis'es relationship down my throat. I have tried to accept it, but this romance is getting excreasingly phoney and forced IMO.

I couldn't agree more! I tape the show, so I have the advantage of FF through their scenes. They have no redeeming quality as a couple AT ALL! I tried to watch them together, but I don't see them as a believable couple. And then there's they way they "began"....unforgivable!!!

im with u gurlz! i NEVER liked em together..*gag*

#5   2008/05/01 04:34PM
    Eppy

If either one of them had a conscience, they aught to feel guilty about the way they started this twisted relationship. Phyllis threw it in Sharon's face and then tried to destroy her even further by drumming up the blackmail plot - and was responsible for the cliff fiasco where Sharon was nearly killed. Yet, Nick stood by and he and Phyllis went along their merry little way, trying to convience the world what a model couple they are - makes me sick!!

#6   2008/05/01 04:36PM
    Valine85

i totally agree..i never liked them together...and still don't. i hope something happens soon, maybe thats why they are rubbing our faces in it so much. Maybe something is going to happen with them and take us by 'surprise'

#7   2008/05/01 04:50PM
    colormebadd

Sure would be a welcoming surprise because the affair and marriage itself shocked the heck out of me that's for sure.

#8   2008/05/01 04:51PM
    sharonscool

I'm with ya girl!!

I feel exactly the same and I haven't even watched the show yet. After reading today's posts maybe I shouldn't! It's annoying that I cannot sit down and watch one of my favorite shows without being assaulted by this couple.

I just cannot accept this pairing no matter how hard I try. It totally sickens me how they carry on and how they continually have to praise each other just to make each other feel secure in their sham of a relationship. When we all know that it was Nicks guilty conscience that united them in the first place. I could not celebrate the love of a couple that paired up while one was grieving and one was stalking a vulnerable man.

I have read here that we have sour grapes, jealous or are sticks in the mud, but that is not the case at all with me cause Ironically my relationship with my own husband is very similar to Phicks. We love to play video games together, we joke around and have tons of fun goofing off. But the difference with us is that we met(while SINGLE), dated, fell in love, got married & had kids (in that order). We didn't hurt anyone getting together and that is the difference between a cute & romantic couple, and a dirty tainted couple like Phick who are still hurting people years later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 04:53PM
    #9   2008/05/01 04:57PM
    yrjazy

ICAM, I happened to be home and watched it live and that was a mistake since I couldn't FF it all - very gag worthy.

#10   2008/05/01 05:02PM
    LTsoapfan

ITD. Nick and Phyliss love each other and they are a warm and sexy couple. Nick's marriage to Sharon was over. Sharon loves Jack and they are so good together. I like Sharon and she is a beautiful person and a good actor.

I love watching Nick and Phyliss and they warm my heart that they can be so loving and caring after a year of marriage and all the adversity they faced. They have fun and love their daughter, what's wrong with that?
    All of us make mistakes in our pasts but we don't have to be punished forever for that.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list