List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyliss packs a wallop....!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyliss packs a wallop....!

Started by heart and soul at 2006/12/01 09:38PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/02 10:20AM, Views: 342, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 09:38PM
    Phyliss packs a wallop....!
    heart and soul

and with hr temper coud she have hit Carmen and knocked her into the wall in the parking garage, gone back up to the breakroom and gotten the bags and tape to move Carmen's body to Indigo?
    Your thinking?

#2   2006/12/01 09:50PM
    Re: Phyliss packs a wallop....!
    nyaccent

Phyllis didn't do it.....

#3   2006/12/01 09:53PM
    Tara

Trust me, I would really enjoy that scenario...but it is probably just not true. Killing two birds with one stone would have been nice...I am afraid we are stuck with Phyllis on the show.

#4   2006/12/01 09:56PM
    heart and soul

Quote Tara: Trust me, I would really enjoy that scenario...but it is probably just not true. Killing two birds with one stone would have been nice...I am afraid we are stuck with Phyllis on the show.

Darn it! Well, I tried.

#5   2006/12/01 10:34PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote heart and soul: and with hr temper coud she have hit Carmen and knocked her into the wall in the parking garage, gone back up to the breakroom and gotten the bags and tape to move Carmen's body to Indigo?
    Your thinking?

That would be great idea but what is her motive. As I recall, Phyllis is the only person that really had like Carmen so I would think that Phyllis wanted to see Carmen get justified but I do think that the whole club makes look guilty for the Winters. For I bet that it must be someone who hate the Winters for maybe David Chow or his wife. I mean look what happened to Dru because she was jealous and that will definetely give them a reason to kill her. Maybe it is Ashley and that is why she is leaving to go to jail. Her motive is because she didn't want Jack to get caught and she knew that Carmen find out

No I got it the perfect person who will kill Carmen and who hate the Winters association Daniel. Before Lily fell in love with Daniel he set up Alex to drug Lily to make Kevin the hero. He came back and got beat up because Kevin and Jana and his mother try to run him out of town but a lot of people said that it wasn't over. For Alex could be secretly stalk Lily and Daniel he knows Lily is marry to Daniel and then he kill Carmen then drop the body at the club to make her parents look guilty and all of these evidences he planned the whole thing to make them look even more guilty and be accuse of murder. Daniel find out and rumor has it on dayscafe that Daniel gets in a scuffle well and CK said there is a twisted that there will be no love scene and Daniel kill Alex and end up in prison or Alex hurt Daniel but then Devon finds out and try to help him and the implants are not working and that means he is deaf. Ya can add more but seriously I think that is what happened.

#6   2006/12/02 08:49AM
    lestress

Quote heart and soul: and with hr temper coud she have hit Carmen and knocked her into the wall in the parking garage, gone back up to the breakroom and gotten the bags and tape to move Carmen's body to Indigo?
    Your thinking?

I love it! Would love to see phyllust as the murderess and put behind bars where she belongs anyhow but I don't think it will happen.............BUT we can dream

#7   2006/12/02 08:58AM
    glowery

Maybe Sharon did it just so she could try and make it look like Phyllis did it. And Sharon could model all the latest prison garb, and be a spokerperson for how prison is not so bad

#8   2006/12/02 09:02AM
    Shys

Quote lestress:
    Your thinking?

I love it! Would love to see phyllust as the murderess and put behind bars where she belongs anyhow but I don't think it will happen.............BUT we can dream

Some how i think she would get out of it, didn't jack get her out of some trouble not to long ago? Something with diane, i can't remember.

#9   2006/12/02 09:27AM
    online_mn

I remember Daniel said that Phyllis taught him how to throw a punch and Lily said that she is someone you don't want to mess with

But I can see Phyllis and Daniel teaming up to commit the crime since they work at the company and have access to the tape and trash bags.

Still hard to find a motive though...

#10   2006/12/02 10:20AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote glowery: Maybe Sharon did it just so she could try and make it look like Phyllis did it. And Sharon could model all the latest prison garb, and be a spokerperson for how prison is not so bad

you are so right and that is why she is defending Dru because she knows that she did it and she htes Carmen

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list