List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: amber, go make me a lette, could phyllis be any more rude?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

amber, go make me a lette, could phyllis be any more rude?

Started by alison stewart at 2008/05/01 02:05PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 08:10AM, Views: 1007, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2008/05/01 05:27PM
    Re: amber, go make me a lette, could phyllis be any more rude?
    yrnut

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote Snizzle: she should of told amber to go make like a tree and "leave"...amber is so damn annoying ...if she was rambling in my ear a mile a minute LMAO i would of told her worse.....

True Amber got off easy, that came right after Nick agreed with Sharon's idea instead of Phillis's. Amber's lucky that Phillis didn't tell her to "f" off you annoying little twit.

That would have been so funny!! What gets me is the fact that I don't think Phyllis really likes Amber OR her design's, but because Sharon let's it be known that she dislike's Amber's designs, I think Phyllis goes the oppisite way on purpose, Making Amber think that she does in fact like her and her designs. If Amber had been running on at the mouth to me like she was doing to Phyllis, when the phone rang I would have to her to answer the damn phone or clock out "Your Fired"!!!!!

#32   2008/05/02 07:30AM
    Snizzle

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote alison stewart: um, could you say damn any more?

Dayum! What's up your damn butt?

Must be a fan, we all know how fans can get when it comes to their favs. When they can't attack your opinions they attack you personally. Anyway another day in soapland and soap boards. Or should I say soapsuds.

#33   2008/05/02 08:07AM
    Tilo

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote KBsGirl: Did she at least say please?

amber was buzzin like a damn nat in her damn ear..and how else to get her away without telling her DAYUM leave me alone...go get me a damn latte' and shut up already LMAO

Okay Snizzle Amber is one of my Favs but I have to say you are that person who always makes me bust a gut even if your carvin on my girl. Always enjoy yoeur posts. Theanks for the laugh.

#34   2008/05/02 08:10AM
    COLONLC10

Quote lisamarieP: Phyllis being rude is nothing new, she a criminal and the town "mattress". Maybe Amber is no better but has a little more class than this OaR.

Not nice!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list