List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Victoria

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Victoria

Started by emesse at 2008/05/01 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 12:29AM, Views: 751, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/01 12:05PM
    Spoiler Victoria
    emesse

Now... I know a lot of you don't give a rat's ass about the interview in SOW, but regardless, here's one...

Next week Victoria resigns from Newmans and goes to work with Nikki at Jabot. Jill is taken aback that Nikki hired Victoria but is immediately impressed with Victoria's suggestions regarding a product line. AH says that Victoria has had it with her father continually showing preference for Adam and promoting him at Victoria's expense.

Victor immediately gives Adam Victoria's job. In an interview with SOW the actor who plays Adam says his character is shocked that Victor so easily lets Victoria go and immediately gives Adam her job. He says Adam feels bad about how he treated Victoria but when he says so to the old man he just shrugs it off as no big deal.

The spoilers don't say anything about how Brad reacts to Victoria coming to Jabot. The article does say that JT and Nick are totally supportive of her decision.

#2   2008/05/01 12:11PM
    Re: Spoiler Victoria
    freddycat

Victor is really nasty to just shrug his shoulders at loosing his daughter.....I am glad that she up and walked away from him....he deserves it!!

#3   2008/05/01 12:11PM
    KeepingItReal

See Slick is a nice guy.

Thanks Emmesse

#4   2008/05/01 12:16PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote freddycat: Victor is really nasty to just shrug his shoulders at loosing his daughter.....I am glad that she up and walked away from him....he deserves it!!

exactly..wth is Victors problem??? its like all he gives a $hit about is Adam now...good for Victoria for quitting..i am getting tired of Victor

#5   2008/05/01 12:26PM
    emesse

Quote KeepingItReal: See Slick is a nice guy.

Thanks Emmesse

#6   2008/05/01 12:27PM
    Samoa Paradise

I was hoping Victoria and Adam can work together because that was majority the Poll last month wanted too,writer can go with different story ,I love Victoria and VJ also,I remember Victor was heart broken when she was in a coma,he always loves her and vice versa

#7   2008/05/01 12:28PM
    MayDay

I know a lot of people are tired of Victoria's whining, BUT, you gotta think, if you had a half brother show up out of the clear blue, and your father keeps moving you back and forth between projects in a company you've worked for your entire professional life, and keeps giving your new "bro" the upper hand, well, I would find that very hurtful. Yes, she's a spoiled daddy's girl who has been given everything, but that's her daddy's fault too. I'm glad she's going to Jabot! Go girl!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 12:29PM
    #8   2008/05/01 12:39PM
    hoosiergirl

About time Victoria wised up and left Daddy Dearest and her wierd bro. It will be interesting how being in close proximity to Bradski works out. Hope the writers will now give her some balls again, like she had in the past. Victor and Adam deserve each other. Adam is up to no good.

#9   2008/05/01 12:46PM
    MrsDee61

I have a gut feeling that Victor is on to Adam, he making it possible for him to move around NE without any interference from Victoria, he wants Victoria out of the way so when he finds out what Adam is up to he can lower the boom without Adam saying that Victoria set him up. I never try to figure out what Victor is doing, there is always a method to his madness.

#10   2008/05/01 01:00PM
    soapoperapimp

hay if gloria comes to work maybe victoria can treat gloria like dirt and give her hell! girl can dream can she? nothing more fun then seeing gloria's life a livng hell!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list