List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Just a thought/Possibly Spoilerish....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Just a thought/Possibly Spoilerish....

Started by Valine85 at 2008/05/01 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 04:34PM, Views: 419, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2008/05/01 10:13AM
    Just a thought/Possibly Spoilerish....
    Valine85

I know that the story line of Summer actually being Jack's baby has been dropped, but.....
    Could Summer possibly the next Lily? Lily did not find out that Niel wasn't her biological father and that it was Malcolm until many many years later. And that took us all by surprise.
    Do you think this is something that will become a storyline for Jack/Summer/Phyllis/Nick years down the road?
    Just something I've been thinking about....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 10:14AM
    #2   2008/05/01 10:18AM
    Re: Just a thought/Possibly Spoilerish....
    Jtown Stacey

Anyone could be her father, but Nick is her "daddy". Just like the Liley/Neil/Malcolm triangle.

#3   2008/05/01 10:33AM
    emesse

I think that s/l has been dropped for a while, but with soaps, we never know...

#4   2008/05/01 10:49AM
    momajenny

I think this definintely will be a story line and I think it will be sooner rather than later. We have all been hinted that Nick regains his memory soon. I think since he was the only one who saw the paternity results that he lied about them and no one knew and then the plane crashed and he lost his memory and so the only one who knew the truth now has forgotten I think that when he gets his memory back he will realize the truth. BUT, will he tell it?

#5   2008/05/01 01:36PM
    lynnw

I think they've left an opening for somewhere down the road.

#6   2008/05/01 01:38PM
    Soulsistah

So do I. When we least expect it - Bam!

#7   2008/05/01 01:41PM
    suegerry

Summer's paternity will come back......as karma for Phyllis and what she did with Nick......then both of them will suffer from this.......

#8   2008/05/01 01:42PM
    ILuvNY

Quote suegerry: Summer's paternity will come back......as karma for Phyllis and what she did with Nick......then both of them will suffer from this.......

As well they should!!!!

#9   2008/05/01 01:42PM
    Soulsistah

Not a doubt in mind about that Sue. And when Karma comes back to bite them - that will be television worth watching.

#10   2008/05/01 04:34PM
    Valine85

I just hope that we don't have wait as long as it took for lily's paternity to come out...i don't know if i can wait that long, by then all these characters will be real old..IF Jack was really the dad...just speculation...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list