List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:44AM, Views: 6344, Replies: 133
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2008/05/01 11:07AM
    Re: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.
    Kristi07

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Rquattro: I really like the treasure hunt. I thought it showed a lot of thought and caring to put together. But I am sorry that Sharon and Jack were saddened by it, it made the s/l bitter sweet.

You will love it. Nick is pouring his heart out to Phyllis, not his wallet. We can see how well thorwing money around worked in his first marriage.

you reaching...where's my darn violin...

#52   2008/05/01 11:12AM
    KBsGirl

Okay - maybe it was kinda sweet - in a "gag me" kinda way. But---I also thought it was weird - with Phyllis not appreciating the "displays of affection" between Daniel and Amber - and extremely insensitive to Jack and Sharon.

#53   2008/05/01 11:12AM
    KLS75

Quote Snizzle: thought it was tacky to have it in teh office while everyone was there at work...specially in front of jack and sharon....and they also did a treasure hunt of some type...LMAO@prison BUBBA bear.....im sure summer will enjoy cuddling with that

I agree! I thought it was VERY tacky to do this in front of Jack and Sharon! Even though everyone has moved on it was still insensitive!!!

#54   2008/05/01 11:12AM
    Kristi07

Quote sybil717:
    Quote emesse: I've also loved watching it. Tought it was cute!

It seems like the latest group of producers and writers are more pro PHICK than the LML and Jack Smith.

so i guess the show will be twice as bad as what it was before..................

#55   2008/05/01 11:16AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sybil717:

It seems like the latest group of producers and writers are more pro PHICK than the LML and Jack Smith.

so i guess the show will be twice as bad as what it was before..................

You got that right if it was not for Slick Rick stirring up his shizt it would be.

Shoot these writers know that those two bubble head are cheat tricks and dealt with the s/l that way....you can turn bad wine into a fine glass of wine.

#56   2008/05/01 11:16AM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sybil717:

*giggles*

#57   2008/05/01 11:16AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle: dont get your shot gun and shoot me by the heart...when i slapped ya cuz u fart.

OMG Sniz..where did ya get that!?? lol!!

well i read his bio about his ex wifey shooting him cuz he beat her so i just made a song out of it LMAO

Dang girl you creative....love the lyrics

#58   2008/05/01 11:17AM
    colormebadd

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sybil717:

It's certainly showing signs of that already thats for sure.

#59   2008/05/01 11:17AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote KBsGirl: Okay - maybe it was kinda sweet - in a "gag me" kinda way. But---I also thought it was weird - with Phyllis not appreciating the "displays of affection" between Daniel and Amber - and extremely insensitive to Jack and Sharon.

So you noticed the double standards.

I guess there can only be one cheap trick in the place.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list