List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:44AM, Views: 6107, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2008/05/01 04:57PM
    Re: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.
    Lilamoor

My remote got a work out the last two days. As soon as I saw the treasure hunt I thought OMG this is so forced, gag me with a bloody spoon already, and call me choked!!! I'm sick of phick, Daayaaaam that rhymes. Sick Phick, syck Phyck, sick of phick.

#132   2008/05/01 11:13PM
    SHAWTY777

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I loved it. It made me want to cry.

Sounds like there is some sour grapes in this thread...

why cuz some didnt find it sweet or romantic?? LMAO!!! sounds like some sappy grapes in this thread...

I am a huge sap. And it is getting worse as I get older. I don't what the hell is wrong with me sometimes... tearing up over MacDonald's commercials and stuff. It's ridiculous.

LMAO!!!

#133   2008/05/02 12:19AM
    mmjdld

Unfortuntely I am one ot the fans that I have to watch everything because I do not record it and have the opportunity to FF.

I am wondering what the writers are doing to Phyllis and Nick. Every since the two of them have been together they have both become "morons". I feel bad because Phyllis is a great actess and I really enjoyed all her scheeming and whatnot. Now the writers are trying to make her to be some kind of bafoon. I don't think she has said anything intellignent since she has been with Nick. when Phyllis was the blackmailer that she is it was much more interesting and you loved to hate her. Now I am thoroughly disappointed in the writer who are making Phyllis come off as a bad actress. We have some some spartks between Sharon and Phyllis. Hope this continues and we can get a little excitement. Nick needs to get away from Phyllis so that he can start to have a brain again. Ever since he has been with Phyllis he has babbled insessently and has not said anything worth while. Please, writers, wake up and smell the coffe and return Nick to Sharon and let the sl...go back to jack. They deserve each other.

#134   2008/05/02 05:44AM
    suegerry

Hey.....he's starting to realize that faking this amnesia....was not to his advantage......he is still trying to convince himself that he's in love with the RASH......now let us see if he remembers what he saw and why he did what he did with the paternity results........Ah! what a great drama this will be......

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list