List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:44AM, Views: 6469, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2008/05/01 02:48PM
    Re: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.
    suegerry

It was tacky......and ridicule......be glad when the writers take the cob web out of the eyes......it's time to bring Nick back to the way he was.......a man.......an executive......:) Not a sex induced dude.....

#122   2008/05/01 03:20PM
    Jake Austin

Today's episode had nothing to do with sex, so what the hell????

#123   2008/05/01 03:25PM
    Jake Austin

Nobody forced Sharon to watch, Hell, Sharon was watching them from behind the book shelves. I don't feel bad for her at all, I was laughing when she was crying.

#124   2008/05/01 03:29PM
    Sunnyflower

I love love love love love it!

Today's eppy is great. Yeehaw!

I have never seen either one of them look happier.

#125   2008/05/01 03:30PM
    colormebadd

Sharon should have been crying from laughter, especially after Nick gave her that free prison stripped teddy bear he won at the GC country fair. He probably stole it from baby Reed or Fen. The freaking cheap skate.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 03:31PM
    #126   2008/05/01 03:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Too bad she wasn't though.

Yeeeeehaw!

#127   2008/05/01 03:34PM
    bebe46

I wasn't impressed with this at all. It was a repeat of the same ol. I wish the writers would get rid of this pair, they are disgusting.

#128   2008/05/01 04:04PM
    colormebadd

Quote Sunnyflower: Too bad she wasn't though.

Yeeeeehaw!

That's okay because Sharon's gonna be giggling inside everytime Nicolas takes her side over Phillis's.

#129   2008/05/01 04:43PM
    Eppy

Quote sybil717: I was almost in tears watching the clips today. I loved the treasure hunt, sure it was fun and sweet but all the gifts had so much meaning to Phyllis. The bear with the prison stripes saying I love you through good and BAD. He saw her at her worst and loved her anyway. The GBS and him telling her I will always find my way back to you. He acknowledged eveything she went through after the jet crash. So adorable the litte picture from Summer. The ipod message where he was telling her all the reaasons he loved her. Every gift was chosen with so much love and sentiment. Then two big surpries for her tomorrow. We fans are in PHICK heaven.

We know the euphoria won't last. And we say BRING IT! The more drama they have, the better they get, and if they dont' get better, I say spilt them up.

The only scene that ever brought me close to tears was when Cassie died. Beyond that, anything to do with Nick and Phyllis just make me ZZZZZZZZZ. They're just fictional characters - I don't have to live with them thank God.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list