List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:44AM, Views: 6345, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2008/05/01 01:37PM
    Re: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.
    ILuvNY

Quote Soulsistah: There really isn't anything admirable about these two. From their dirty beginnings to their self-serving, insensitive behaviour now. They truly are a sick joke. My digits can't hit FF quick enough when I see them on. N-A-S-T-Y.

Yup, I tried to find something "acceptable" about them, but I'm just not buying them as a couple. Maybe when Nick washes all the gunk out of his hair he'll relieve some of the pressure on his brain and he'll start thinking clearly again.

#112   2008/05/01 01:46PM
    Soulsistah

LMOL! Have you noticed that there isn't as much Crisco going on lately? I kinda feel sorry for the current writers, no matter how hard they try to white-wash these two (e.g. not having them humping every second on the couch), nothing is gonna fix what they are. DIRTY.

#113   2008/05/01 01:48PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Soulsistah: LMOL! Have you noticed that there isn't as much Crisco going on lately? I kinda feel sorry for the current writers, no matter how hard they try to white-wash these two (e.g. not having them humping every second on the couch), nothing is gonna fix what they are. DIRTY.

Geezzz... Mickey D's could use what he's got in his head in their french fry machine for about a year......sorry, just trying to figure out what the hell happened to this character!

#114   2008/05/01 01:49PM
    suegerry

Well we had this great treasure hunt......copy of Jack with Sharon......and today......the prison stiped bear.....what a mess......the song and the office decorated like a barn.....just what Nick and Phyllis needed.....to be reminded of their sex induced relationship......now let's see what this guy will do next......when the paternity of Summer comes to hunt them.........I hope he suffers the way he made Sharon and Noah suffer........

#115   2008/05/01 01:52PM
    suegerry

Quote Soulsistah: LMOL! Have you noticed that there isn't as much Crisco going on lately? I kinda feel sorry for the current writers, no matter how hard they try to white-wash these two (e.g. not having them humping every second on the couch), nothing is gonna fix what they are. DIRTY.

That's right.......they are and always were, and always will be a DIRT JOKE.......They didn't have them at the Colonnade Room......where happy and classy people go......for that I thank the writers.....

#116   2008/05/01 01:56PM
    suegerry

Quote Kristi07: yep..I'm sour! I wish my man would give me a prison teddy for me to remember the time I went in the slammer on my wedding day!! for real!!

LOL....poor guy and now Phyllis will have a token to remember how evil she was that...... she had to go to the slammer.....on her wedding day,....LOL.......honestly......how dumb can this get......

#117   2008/05/01 01:57PM
    suegerry

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Rquattro: I really like the treasure hunt. I thought it showed a lot of thought and caring to put together. But I am sorry that Sharon and Jack were saddened by it, it made the s/l bitter sweet.

I'm also sorry about that and I think Nick should have been more sensitive. He could have told Jack his plans beforehand and SHACK could have taken the day off.

Nick figures SHACK are in love and happy and won't care.
    it's a guy thing.

Just like Nick to copy Jack and Sharon's treasure hunt theme. I'm sure when he asked Jack for some advise Jack actually thought that he wouldn't have been tacky enough to have it at the office. Although I wasn't surprised about that very special gift that no woman could ever live without the prison stripped teddy bear so Nick and Phillis style. "T A C K Y". What a big spender, gotta love the cheapster. He puts so much thought into what he gives Phillis and cost is never a problem of course.

He always shows her his heart NOT his wallet. And he KNOWS she treasures the gifts from his heart becacue she is NOT a golddiger. IF Phylis wanted a guy to shower her with expensive gifts, she could have stayed with Jack.

What choice does this cheap trick have. She gotta take what she can get. "Ain't no since her digging for gold when Nick won't even buy her silver". These were more like mother days gifts instead of wedding anniversary presents.

For real???? Nick did not go there....he can do betta than that!

He ain't gonna waste Newman bucks on her stink azz. He must have gotten a free coupon from K-Mart for the prison stripped teddy bear after spending so much money on hair ointment products.

ROFLMAO.......

#118   2008/05/01 01:59PM
    Soulsistah

LMOL! My stomach hurts from laughing Colour! True dat...he know the Red Rash is cheap and easy...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 01:59PM
    #119   2008/05/01 02:10PM
    suegerry

LOL.........when I thought Gloria with Jeff couldn't get worst......along comes the spiders (Phyllis and Nick)....whatever the writers are trying to give us.....is beyond me....How dumb can they make these two.........Yes Cane with Lily have more class in their romance ......and they are so much younger........

#120   2008/05/01 02:13PM
    Sunnyflower

I love love love love love it!

Great two days for Phyllis and Nick fans.

Yay!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list