List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 05:44AM, Views: 6115, Replies: 133
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #101   2008/05/01 12:49PM
    Re: Oh My Gosh Nick! Spoilers included.
    colormebadd

Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Rquattro: I really like the treasure hunt. I thought it showed a lot of thought and caring to put together. But I am sorry that Sharon and Jack were saddened by it, it made the s/l bitter sweet.

I'm also sorry about that and I think Nick should have been more sensitive. He could have told Jack his plans beforehand and SHACK could have taken the day off.

Nick figures SHACK are in love and happy and won't care. It's a guy thing.

Just like Nick to copy Jack and Sharon's treasure hunt theme. I'm sure when he asked Jack for some advise Jack actually thought that he wouldn't have been tacky enough to have it at the office. Although I wasn't surprised about that very special gift that no woman could ever live without the prison stripped teddy bear so Nick and Phillis style. "T A C K Y". What a big spender, gotta love the cheapster. He puts so much thought into what he gives Phillis and cost is never a problem of course.

Well maybe SHACK will get their own story line. Gee I wonder why the writers feel the need to keep them in PHICK's orbit? Actually I don't wonder, I know why.

Treasure hunt storyline was SHACK storyline so I'd say that PHICK is in SHACK's orbit wouldn't you.

Only difference between the two is that SHACK's storyline was done tastefully oppose to PHICK's tackiness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 12:51PM
    #102   2008/05/01 01:01PM
    colormebadd

Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Rquattro: I really like the treasure hunt. I thought it showed a lot of thought and caring to put together. But I am sorry that Sharon and Jack were saddened by it, it made the s/l bitter sweet.

I'm also sorry about that and I think Nick should have been more sensitive. He could have told Jack his plans beforehand and SHACK could have taken the day off.

Nick figures SHACK are in love and happy and won't care. It's a guy thing.

Just like Nick to copy Jack and Sharon's treasure hunt theme. I'm sure when he asked Jack for some advise Jack actually thought that he wouldn't have been tacky enough to have it at the office. Although I wasn't surprised about that very special gift that no woman could ever live without the prison stripped teddy bear so Nick and Phillis style. "T A C K Y". What a big spender, gotta love the cheapster. He puts so much thought into what he gives Phillis and cost is never a problem of course.

Well maybe SHACK will get their own story line. Gee I wonder why the writers feel the need to keep them in PHICK's orbit? Actually I don't wonder, I know why.

Treasure hunt storyline was SHACK storyline so I'd say that PHICK is in SHACK's orbit wouldn't you.

Only difference between the two is that SHACK's storyline was done tastefully oppose to PHICK's tackiness.

LOL!!!!! Yes we know how popular they are. You have got to be joking. PHICK and LANE are the two most popular couples at Y&R by far. No only does PHICK win every poularity contest in sight over and over again but they are also quite popular with members of the press corp. They are not the same cookie cutter that has been shown a million times which makes them much more intersting to write about.
    If you read V. Rowell and Peter Bergman's comments about the effects the internet is having on soaps, they explin it quite well.

They are most popular for being the joke of daytime. I don't find it necessary to read others comments when I can read the comments made right here on this board. Which are quite laughable when it comes to these two.

#103   2008/05/01 01:05PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Snizzle: thought it was tacky to have it in teh office while everyone was there at work...specially in front of jack and sharon....and they also did a treasure hunt of some type...LMAO@prison BUBBA bear.....im sure summer will enjoy cuddling with that

Yeah, I thought it was really thoughtless and insensitive to do it right there in the office, knowing full well Jack and/or Sharon would be there. Have your fun, but be sensitive about it. Gosh, I thought it was just twisting the knife to two people who didn't deserve to have it thrown in their face and have tried to move on from the hurt.

If Nick had given me that bear, I would have smacked him...don't think Red was all that impressed with it either.

#104   2008/05/01 01:08PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle: but trace and Phyllis and Nick...perfect...LMAOOOOOOO cuz trace be a skiTzo!

honkytonk badonkadonk!!

So glad I'm gonna miss that episode.

#105   2008/05/01 01:11PM
    emesse

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Snizzle: thought it was tacky to have it in teh office while everyone was there at work...specially in front of jack and sharon....and they also did a treasure hunt of some type...LMAO@prison BUBBA bear.....im sure summer will enjoy cuddling with that

Yeah, I thought it was really thoughtless and insensitive to do it right there in the office, knowing full well Jack and/or Sharon would be there. Have your fun, but be sensitive about it. Gosh, I thought it was just twisting the knife to two people who didn't deserve to have it thrown in their face and have tried to move on from the hurt.

If Nick had given me that bear, I would have smacked him...don't think Red was all that impressed with it either.

I have to agree with you on that. It was a bit insensitive to SHACK to do the hunt at the office.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 01:12PM
    #106   2008/05/01 01:18PM
    Soulsistah

Well we know Nick needs someone else to do his thinking for him these days, hence why he stole Jack's idea about the treasure hunt... If anything, I think the writers like putting Phick in Jack's orbit....obviously because they love the on-going war b/t Shack, Shick, Phack and Phick.

#107   2008/05/01 01:27PM
    ILuvNY

Quote KeepingItReal: I think the writers did a good job and kept in line with their s/l and marriage

Exactly KIR...tacky, tacky, tacky from day one..worst and most mismatched couple on the soaps..make me want to vomit when I see them together...that's why FF through their scenes. They're just too ridiculous!

#108   2008/05/01 01:34PM
    Soulsistah

There really isn't anything admirable about these two. From their dirty beginnings to their self-serving, insensitive behaviour now. They truly are a sick joke. My digits can't hit FF quick enough when I see them on. N-A-S-T-Y.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list