List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/01 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 12:11PM, Views: 1343, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/05/02 07:29AM
    Re: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax
    Snizzle

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote emmyg1975: loved the scenes with PHICK!!!! loved that Nick took the time and the memories that they shared in the last two years and included them in their Anniversary celebration!!!

I could personally care less about see the Colonade Room...I would rather they spend the money to give everyone a bedroom set!

What really put the nail in any hopes of a SHICK reunion anytime soon was the scenes of PHICK during Trace's song and Trace asking them to invite him back for their 10th Anniversary and Nick said no problem....but the icing on the Anniverserary cake were Nicks words to Phyllis when they were all alone...

Every moment spent with you is a blessing, from our motel room picnic, to our video game rivalry, falling in love with you over and over again, there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with but you.

"You said that at our wedding" Phyllis told him as she stares in his eyes with tears in hers, Nick said "I might have messed it up in a few places: Phyllis No "That is the best present I could ever get, and then Nick said the magic words "You now what my best present is, and she said what and he said YOU.

what's so special about trace?? a man who beat one of his wives and got shot by her...wow so romantic a woman beater LMAO! Gosh girl u act like nick was talking to you or something....Obsession

She crazy how someone memorize what someone else said and it aint even to them.....ddddddddddddd

like when she recites it ....it's gonna make it better? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

#22   2008/05/02 11:26AM
    colormebadd

How exciting was the shindig at the office today I especially liked the scenery in the back ground with the giant plastic cactus plant. Did Nicolas have it flown in from the LA Museum that Victor and Sabrina visited with the giant plastic centipede stuck in a ladder.

#23   2008/05/02 11:47AM
    divasoapfan

the giant plastic plant looked like a Dube!

#24   2008/05/02 11:56AM
    colormebadd

They must really be on a tight budget over there. Remember when they use to do it up and pull out all the stops when it came to weddings and anniversaries. This was such a bore and they didn't even bother to celebrate Jack and Sharon's anniverssary at all. What's up with these people.

#25   2008/05/02 11:59AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote colormebadd: They must really be on a tight budget over there. Remember when they use to do it up and pull out all the stops when it came to weddings and anniversaries. This was such a bore and they didn't even bother to celebrate Jack and Sharon's anniverssary at all. What's up with these people.

Color I've been saying they cheep...too many cut backs.

#26   2008/05/02 11:59AM
    divasoapfan

i know i will get slammed for this but here goes
    i thought when trace was signing nick looked liked he was really into his song and enjoying the moment....phyliss looked like she had no expression at all just a dumb look on her face....oh boy i know the comments will fly now!

#27   2008/05/02 12:01PM
    KeepingItReal

Why it's your opinion...it's all good.

#28   2008/05/02 12:02PM
    colormebadd

She probably realizes that the whole surprise is so lame and was staring at the plastic catcus plant Nick had flown in from LA Musuem.

#29   2008/05/02 12:03PM
    divasoapfan

everytime i say a comment (negative) about phyliss on this board i get slammed dunked!!

#30   2008/05/02 12:04PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote emmyg1975: loved the scenes with PHICK!!!! loved that Nick took the time and the memories that they shared in the last two years and included them in their Anniversary celebration!!!

I could personally care less about see the Colonade Room...I would rather they spend the money to give everyone a bedroom set!

What really put the nail in any hopes of a SHICK reunion anytime soon was the scenes of PHICK during Trace's song and Trace asking them to invite him back for their 10th Anniversary and Nick said no problem....but the icing on the Anniverserary cake were Nicks words to Phyllis when they were all alone...

Every moment spent with you is a blessing, from our motel room picnic, to our video game rivalry, falling in love with you over and over again, there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with but you.

"You said that at our wedding" Phyllis told him as she stares in his eyes with tears in hers, Nick said "I might have messed it up in a few places: Phyllis No "That is the best present I could ever get, and then Nick said the magic words "You now what my best present is, and she said what and he said YOU.

what's so special about trace?? a man who beat one of his wives and got shot by her...wow so romantic a woman beater LMAO! Gosh girl u act like nick was talking to you or something....Obsession

I'm so glad I skipped the show and had a nice long leisurely lunch. Nothing on the show would have been as entertaining as some of these posts! My goodness...Trace certainly is cast in a different light for me now (didn't know that). But hey, Phick don't deserve anything classy or meaningful - unless you count Geico Man's retelling of the various things done during their scandalous affair. Nasty.

But I guess that proves Nick's memory is back if he decorated the place per his first Tacky HOE-down wedding - the only period of his life the amnesia supposedly wiped out. This is too funny.

Yep, the writers are taking note of what's being said here and try'n, try'n, try'n to rectify the oh, so many gaffes. But I'm pretty confident, they'll never hit the 5 year mark because they are just hated waaaaaaaaaaaay too much, as all the message boards attest.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/02 12:05PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list