List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/01 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 12:11PM, Views: 1325, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/01 04:46PM
    Re: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax
    Lilamoor

I used my remote a lot the last couple of days. Watched Trace (cause I love his music, and he's a pretty okay himself, and he was goooooood!), but Nick & Phylis - nuh-ah!.

#12   2008/05/01 05:48PM
    emmyg1975

loved the scenes with PHICK!!!! loved that Nick took the time and the memories that they shared in the last two years and included them in their Anniversary celebration!!!

I could personally care less about see the Colonade Room...I would rather they spend the money to give everyone a bedroom set!

What really put the nail in any hopes of a SHICK reunion anytime soon was the scenes of PHICK during Trace's song and Trace asking them to invite him back for their 10th Anniversary and Nick said no problem....but the icing on the Anniverserary cake were Nicks words to Phyllis when they were all alone...

Every moment spent with you is a blessing, from our motel room picnic, to our video game rivalry, falling in love with you over and over again, there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with but you.

"You said that at our wedding" Phyllis told him as she stares in his eyes with tears in hers, Nick said "I might have messed it up in a few places: Phyllis No "That is the best present I could ever get, and then Nick said the magic words "You now what my best present is, and she said what and he said YOU.

#13   2008/05/01 10:42PM
    Delilah127

that's it? so basically he just recounts the goofy times they spent sneaking around while he was married.

Falling in love all over again, well he does have brain damage I guess when you have no choice you gotta relearn where you are at. The boy is stuck.

10 years! ha-- hardly.

yah yeah...I know..."well they are still together almost 3 years later" well bfd. Who's been in that picture the whole time? Sharon and Jack.

Ph-ick has not been allowed to have a sl all on their own because alone they are even more pathetic and sad. At least w/Sharon and Jack in the mix the fans tune in hoping for glimpes of Shick or Phack.

They won't make it to five.

#14   2008/05/02 05:58AM
    suegerry

Quote emmyg1975: loved the scenes with PHICK!!!! loved that Nick took the time and the memories that they shared in the last two years and included them in their Anniversary celebration!!!

I could personally care less about see the Colonade Room...I would rather they spend the money to give everyone a bedroom set!

What really put the nail in any hopes of a SHICK reunion anytime soon was the scenes of PHICK during Trace's song and Trace asking them to invite him back for their 10th Anniversary and Nick said no problem....but the icing on the Anniverserary cake were Nicks words to Phyllis when they were all alone...

Every moment spent with you is a blessing, from our motel room picnic, to our video game rivalry, falling in love with you over and over again, there is no one I would rather spend the rest of my life with but you.

"You said that at our wedding" Phyllis told him as she stares in his eyes with tears in hers, Nick said "I might have messed it up in a few places: Phyllis No "That is the best present I could ever get, and then Nick said the magic words "You now what my best present is, and she said what and he said YOU.

Just another proof of how horrible this marriage is.....lies, deceit, cheating and sex......how much more stupid can it get....

#15   2008/05/02 05:59AM
    suegerry

Quote Delilah127: that's it? so basically he just recounts the goofy times they spent sneaking around while he was married.

Falling in love all over again, well he does have brain damage I guess when you have no choice you gotta relearn where you are at. The boy is stuck.

10 years! ha-- hardly.

yah yeah...I know..."well they are still together almost 3 years later" well bfd. Who's been in that picture the whole time? Sharon and Jack.

Ph-ick has not been allowed to have a sl all on their own because alone they are even more pathetic and sad. At least w/Sharon and Jack in the mix the fans tune in hoping for glimpes of Shick or Phack.

They won't make it to five.

So true......and well said.........

#16   2008/05/02 06:52AM
    LisaJ

You made an assumption that ended up being wrong. Why does that make it a "hoax?"

#17   2008/05/02 07:05AM
    Snizzle

Quote emmyg1975: loved the scenes with PHICK!!!! loved that Nick took the time and the memories that they shared in the last two years and included them in their Anniversary celebration!!!

what's so special about trace?? a man who beat one of his wives and got shot by her...wow so romantic a woman beater LMAO! Gosh girl u act like nick was talking to you or something....Obsession

#18   2008/05/02 07:26AM
    Snizzle

Quote Delilah127: that's it? so basically he just recounts the goofy times they spent sneaking around while he was married.

#19   2008/05/02 07:27AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Snizzle:

what's so special about trace?? a man who beat one of his wives and got shot by her...wow so romantic a woman beater LMAO! Gosh girl u act like nick was talking to you or something....Obsession

She crazy how someone memorize what someone else said and it aint even to them.....ddddddddddddd

#20   2008/05/02 07:28AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry:

Just another proof of how horrible this marriage is.....lies, deceit, cheating and sex......how much more stupid can it get....

Add PUKE cause what he said was ROFLMBO a joke....how the flip you say the exact same thing again.....hmmmmm only a robot does that....must be a program glich.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list