List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/01 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 12:11PM, Views: 1377, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/01 08:38AM
    spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax
    divasoapfan

This was such a downer,I was so looking forword to seeing something new. Instead I saw a room in the back of the Warehouse that Nick had decorated to look like he brought New Mexico to Phyliss. (I guess the set for the collinade romm must of been sold) It was kinda nice Trace Adkins walked in with his hat on and holding his head down,he said he was a friend of Rocky's from N.Mexico the roadhouse! He is so sexy he could sing the phone book and I would luv him. Oh well just another let down,but Trace made up for it!

Just a reminder not to give away the spoiler in the thread title!

Thanks!
    Candace

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/02 04:55AM
    #2   2008/05/01 08:43AM
    Re: spoiler thur cdn show NO Collinade Room?Hoax
    Snizzle

did Phyllis have her shotgun loaded just incase Trace was gonna smack her up?

#3   2008/05/01 08:49AM
    emesse

Quote Snizzle: did Phyllis have her shotgun loaded just incase Trace was gonna smack her up?

#4   2008/05/01 09:41AM
    Rquattro

Quote divasoapfan:
    This was such a downer,I was so looking forword to seeing something new.
    Instead I saw a room in the back of the Warehouse that Nick had decorated to look like he brought New Mexico to Phyliss. (I guess the set for the collinade romm must of been sold) It was kinda nice Trace Adkins walked in with his hat on and holding his head down,he said he was a friend of Rocky's from N.Mexico the roadhouse! He is so sexy he could sing the phone book and I would luv him. Oh well just another let down,but Trace made up for it!

oh crap I wanted to revisit the collanade room

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 09:42AM
    #5   2008/05/01 10:03AM
    colormebadd

I kinda had the feeling that the Collinade Room was a big hoax. We all know what a big spender Nick is when it comes to Phillis. Prison Stripped Teddy Bear "LOL". So where does this shindig actually take place in the horse stables???

#6   2008/05/01 12:53PM
    divasoapfan

to tease the viewer's by just maybe mentioning that they would go there is a cruel joke. this soap is not classy nor is it elegant. i for one am so sick of the same places over and over and over. maybe another soap would be more interesting. a little channel surfing never hurt!

#7   2008/05/01 02:05PM
    Soulsistah

Gosh after not seeing the Colonnade Room for so long, it's a relief for me to hear they didn't waste it on the tackiest, nastiest couple on the show! Now that would have been a huge let-down.

#8   2008/05/01 04:05PM
    ILuvNY

They celebrated just the way they started out....ruttin in the" barn" with the animals!!!!
    Besides, I don't remember there being a couch in the Colonnade room!

#9   2008/05/01 04:06PM
    emesse

It was toughtful of Nick to "recreate" their first wedding ceremony... JMO

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list