List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Started by calivy at 2008/05/01 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 10:25AM, Views: 1025, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/05/01 01:16PM
    Re: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family
    calivy

[quote]Quote 3beach: Say what you want about Victor, he always covers everyone. His cheating wife couldn't see what a loser she got hooked up with, Victor knows. Same with Nicks new company. I'm glad Victor got himself a young woman. He deserves some fun after that stuck up stiff family of his! And he is still very fine...........[/quot
    what about all the cheating victor did to nikki in the past. he is only getting what he deserves and what he has dished out. i do not like david but victor treated nikki horrible and he pushed his entire away. and as far as nick's company victor just wants nick and nikki to fail at whatever they do. if anyone succeddes at anything he wants to say he was the cause of them being successful. that's why i really hope that rs grows huge and be a big success. and when nikki finds out about david i hope she does not even look at victor.

#22   2008/05/01 01:48PM
    soapoperapimp

victor is horrible to his family that is why they don't respect him cause he don't respect them! jack, ashley and tracie respected john cause he was loyal to his family and respected them! jack may not always be smart but he loved daddy and john respected him! victor dont care at all!

#23   2008/05/01 02:04PM
    fritzboom

I agree with what you are saying and it would be great if that is how it plays out. One thing though, Nikki doesn't deserve anything bad that is happening to her. Victor was a monster to her each time they were married and he did flaunt every extra-marital affair in her face as well as others. What Nikki did wasn't something planned nor was she proud of it. She did apologize a zillion times and even tried to get her husband back. Victor would never apologize. The mighty Victor wouldn't have it even though he was crying over loosing her. What ever happens to him he DESERVES but hopefully whatever they do to him he gets them back because I believe that this was their plan all along. Whether it was together or separate. They wanted to break the all mighty Victor Newman and leave him with nothing.

#24   2008/05/02 10:25AM
    freddycat

Victor is a control freak and so long as you adhere to HIS rules then he will be nice to you....

the minute you show some independence....he comes down on you like a ton of bricks and kicks you to the curb.

He has done this to Nikki, Nick and now Victoria is feeling the same effects.

His 'new' family maybe flavor of the month for now, but give it time...he will be doing the same to them...they are not all that like they think they are!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list