List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Started by calivy at 2008/05/01 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 10:25AM, Views: 1040, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/01 09:36AM
    Re: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family
    calivy

Quote Mustang007:
    Quote American_ Pie: Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO

ITA - Iam very bore with cheating S&L crap,I think they are very cheesy overrated,Adam and Blue sky are perfect match.
    I prefer compete in business between Newman Ent and RS.that will be nice story,not yawning affair ..zzzzzzzzz JMO

i am tired of the competing business with victor. i am just sick of him because he thinks that he has money that he can just walk all over people and get what he wants. i am also tired of the cheating storylines but that's life and i mean a very big part of life so if they are going to have another cheating storyline they need to make it hot and heavy and i think this one will just do it.

#12   2008/05/01 09:40AM
    Mustang007

oke,but I prefer something totally different whom not involving Adam,maybe victor marry Sabrina and Chow chow fall in love with Sabby,that way make Nikki jealous coz her 2 men gaga over Sabby ... hei JMO

#13   2008/05/01 09:45AM
    colormebadd

Quote Snizzle: CMD:

I was just gonna say the same thing...everyone saw he like to sneak a peep the damn freak....i can see him even raping Sabrina or something...and then victor not believing Sabrina....etc etc...LIKE WHOA..so many ways to go with this threesome living together....or maybe Adam will make it seem like sabrina is hitting on him or setting her up in some way...

Snizzle I so agree with you: I like the way Adam "f" with Victoria but other than that He is sooooooo creepy. I could actually see him setting up Sabrina or forcing himself on her with Victor taking his word over hers. That would make for a great storyline though and then eventually someone will kill Adam and have a who done it storyline. The possibilities are endless because the killer could be just about anyone at this point.

#14   2008/05/01 09:50AM
    Snizzle

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote Snizzle: CMD:

I was just gonna say the same thing...everyone saw he like to sneak a peep the damn freak....i can see him even raping Sabrina or something...and then victor not believing Sabrina....etc etc...LIKE WHOA..so many ways to go with this threesome living together....or maybe Adam will make it seem like sabrina is hitting on him or setting her up in some way...

Snizzle I so agree with you: I like the way Adam "f" with Victoria but other than that He is sooooooo creepy. I could actually see him setting up Sabrina or forcing himself on her with Victor taking his word over hers. That would make for a great storyline though and then eventually someone will kill Adam and have a who done it storyline. The possibilities are endless because the killer could be just about anyone at this point.

bwahahahahhaahahhahhahah!!!!!

#15   2008/05/01 11:43AM
    freddycat

I can't figure Victor out....here is a man that is ruthless and does for the good of the business...checking people out because he don't trust them....but here he is ...ready to marry somebody that he doesn't really know anything about...

suddenly, all into contemporary art....just to look good in front of a very young lady...

Oh, and look,....I can throw all this money around and buy pieces of dumb art because I am a big show off and I am trying to impress you and make myself look good!!

And I can yank my kids feelings around too... I control them, even my son's work place!

talk about throw caution to the wind....
    the way he has been treating Victoria...whom he supposedly adores....throws her feelings aside to favor Sabina and Adam! And he doesn't really know then very well.

Come on Victor.. you are acting so heartless...

maybe you need to be pulled down a peg or two and I hope that Sabrina turns out to be a con artist and takes you to the cleaners...and Adam is not all he appears to be either.

You are giving up on your family in favor of a couple of newcomers.....but then you know best, Don't you Victor?

I hope you get every thing you deserve....NOTHING!!

#16   2008/05/01 12:04PM
    heart and soul

Quote calivy: i'm telling you guys i can see it coming. i think that adam like to have women that already have men. i think that he like the challenge of seeing if he can get them. it will be interesting to see these three live together because i think that adam and sabrina are going to eventually make a move on each other.

I most certainly thing your right on this and as much as I love Victor, I think he sure have this happen to him. PAYBACKS ARE HELL!

#17   2008/05/01 12:06PM
    boogers

Quote freddycat: I can't figure Victor out....here is a man that is ruthless and does for the good of the business...checking people out because he don't trust them....but here he is ...ready to marry somebody that he doesn't really know anything about...

suddenly, all into contemporary art....just to look good in front of a very young lady...

Oh, and look,....I can throw all this money around and buy pieces of dumb art because I am a big show off and I am trying to impress you and make myself look good!!

And I can yank my kids feelings around too... I control them, even my son's work place!

the way he has been treating Victoria...whom he supposedly adores....throws her feelings aside to favor Sabina and Adam! And he doesn't really know then very well.

maybe you need to be pulled down a peg or two and I hope that Sabrina turns out to be a con artist and takes you to the cleaners...and Adam is not all he appears to be either.

You are giving up on your family in favor of a couple of newcomers.....but then you know best, Don't you Victor?

This is exactly how I have felt about Victor for a long time,Sabrina was the last straw. I think between Adam and Sabrina he's in for the time of his life and when his castle crumbles will his ex-family be there to pick him up?Probably!

#18   2008/05/01 12:24PM
    calivy

Quote freddycat: I can't figure Victor out....here is a man that is ruthless and does for the good of the business...checking people out because he don't trust them....but here he is ...ready to marry somebody that he doesn't really know anything about...

I agree with you and i would have thought that he would be more sympathetic to victoria especially since what she has gone through which was supposed to be because of him and his need to control nikki's company. BUT... did you see the way he was looking at nikki on yesterday's us show. that showed me right then that he was not over nikki. i think that he is going to end up hurting sabrina and we are going to have a fatal attraction if she is not duping him and trying to take him for what he is worth.

#19   2008/05/01 12:27PM
    3beach

Say what you want about Victor, he always covers everyone. His cheating wife couldn't see what a loser she got hooked up with, Victor knows. Same with Nicks new company. I'm glad Victor got himself a young woman. He deserves some fun after that stuck up stiff family of his! And he is still very fine...........

#20   2008/05/01 01:13PM
    freddycat

methinks the big cheese is starting to stink!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list