List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family

Started by calivy at 2008/05/01 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 10:25AM, Views: 1024, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/01 06:54AM
    SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family
    calivy

i read the spoiler that says victor is going to have sabrina and vic jr living in his house and he will ask sabrina to marry him. i would love to see vic jr and sabrina have an affair behind victor's back. that would serve victor right for the way he has did his ex wife and kids. i know a lot of you will say nikki is getting what she deserves but what about all the times victor has cheated on nikki and he never tried to hide the women from nikki that he was cheating with. i thought it about time nikki got him back. i just wish they would have give her a more elegant and classier guy. i do not care for david. i think world war 3 will happen if sabrina and vic jr had an affair and victor found out. would love to see this storyline. and also maybe they will plot to get rid of victor or just break him and put him in the poor house.

#2   2008/05/01 07:05AM
    Re: SPOILER TALK: Victor's New Family
    carolyndscar...

I like this twist for a story line! Maybe the writers have something like this in mind. Young lovers find each other under Victor's roof! Should make Nikki smile!

#3   2008/05/01 07:51AM
    American_ Pie

Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO

#4   2008/05/01 08:29AM
    Sugarmags

Quote American_ Pie: Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO

I agree. Plus I like the new fam... I cant stand Vikki or Nikki

#5   2008/05/01 08:35AM
    colormebadd

Well all I can say is that Sabrina better lock her bathroom door when she showers and place cotton balls through the key holes because Adam is a Peeping Tom.

#6   2008/05/01 08:40AM
    Snizzle

CMD:

I was just gonna say the same thing...everyone saw he like to sneak a peep the damn freak....i can see him even raping Sabrina or something...and then victor not believing Sabrina....etc etc...LIKE WHOA..so many ways to go with this threesome living together....or maybe Adam will make it seem like sabrina is hitting on him or setting her up in some way...

#7   2008/05/01 08:49AM
    soapsdisher

How fun would that be if Adam make a move for Sabrina Skye might hookup with Brad

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 08:50AM
    #8   2008/05/01 09:08AM
    calivy

i'm telling you guys i can see it coming. i think that adam like to have women that already have men. i think that he like the challenge of seeing if he can get them. it will be interesting to see these three live together because i think that adam and sabrina are going to eventually make a move on each other.

#9   2008/05/01 09:21AM
    hoosiergirl

I'm ready for a twisted s/l between Victor, Sabrina, and Adam. Control Freak Victor needs to taken down several pegs. Adam is wierd. Remember that sick look when he had Phyllis' hair thingy. Maybe Sabrina and Adam will admit to each other that they are working on taking Victor down. They are on the same team, just different positions. Skye can get rid of Chow and work on fleecing Bradski of $$$.

#10   2008/05/01 09:29AM
    Mustang007

Quote American_ Pie: Aah I love Victor ,Sabrina and Adam live at the ranch,but Adam and Sabby having affair ..?naaah that story are too predictable and too ordinary,too many affair and cheatings already,very boring,they need to get more creative...JMO

ITA - Iam very bore with cheating S&L crap,I think they are very cheesy overrated,Adam and Blue sky are perfect match.
    I prefer compete in business between Newman Ent and RS.that will be nice story,not yawning affair ..zzzzzzzzz JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 09:29AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list