List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers May Sweeps!! Things are jumping.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers May Sweeps!! Things are jumping.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 08:19PM, Views: 2278, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/05/01 08:23AM
    Re: Spoilers May Sweeps!! Things are jumping.
    ratty822

Colleen leaves for Shanghai? Looks to me that means they are probably re-casting her or her characters off the show for a while? Billy left for Hong Kong and we havent seen him back. Or am I missing something?

I do not like the Jeff/Jill coupling. Jill needs a good guy not the scoundrel that Jeff is. Jeff and Gloria seem perfectly matched to me.

Nikki...get a clue!!

#12   2008/05/01 08:43AM
    WARDELL

Quote ratty822: Colleen leaves for Shanghai? Looks to me that means they are probably re-casting her or her characters off the show for a while? Billy left for Hong Kong and we havent seen him back. Or am I missing something?

I do not like the Jeff/Jill coupling. Jill needs a good guy not the scoundrel that Jeff is. Jeff and Gloria seem perfectly matched to me.

Nikki...get a clue!!

I so agree with all but as far as Adam i think since David owe skye It would be a nice battle if Adam and Brad go at it, becuase they both act just a like I really thought I hated Brad but Adam has taken the attention

and once again NIKKI YEAH GET A CLUE I AHVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO CLUELESS....

AND VICTOR IS TREATING VICTORIA LIKE A STEP CHILD I DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL

#13   2008/05/01 04:05PM
    LTsoapfan

Oh no! Please Vicki do not marry this creep .
    Adam moving in on Sabrina and Victor, that should be interesting.

#14   2008/05/01 04:51PM
    yrnut

Hummmmmmmmm, Victor & Sabrina get married, Adam moves into the ranch house, and the last of the "Newman children" have been totally isolated from their father. This is the perfect time for "The Widow on the Hill" seniaro to happen. Victor WILL start to get sick and nobody but Sabrina and Adam will be attending to him. Watch out Miguel, your next to get the boot out of the house.

#15   2008/05/01 04:53PM
    yrnut

Hummmmmmmmm, Victor & Sabrina get married, Adam moves into the ranch house, and the last of the "Newman children" have been totally isolated from their father. This is the perfect time for "The Widow on the Hill" seniaro to happen. Victor WILL start to get sick and nobody but Sabrina and Adam will be attending to him. Watch out Miguel, your next to get the boot out of the house.

#16   2008/05/01 05:02PM
    Eppy

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote hoosiergirl: Someone give Esther a pat on the back. Better yet, give her a raise.

So, Adam will be moving in with Victor and Sabrina. Will this be before or after their wedding. How cozy...

Nikki needs to fall down,hit her head and smell the rat in her bed. Hopefully, she wisens up before the wedding.

Victoria finally sees the writing on the wall. Hopefully, she moves off Victor's property also.

I agree!

Also, every man that has been interested in Nikki had something to offer ie: their own money,postion in live or company. She was wined and dined and presented with amazing jewelry (like every woman deserves). This man can't even afford McDonald's! What's the attraction?

Colleen and Korbel. Please, please put this one to rest. This storyline has confused/bored me from the start.

I love Esther!

Jill/Jeff/Gloria--If this is heading to a finish with the whole face cream debacle, I'm all for it!

Hmm? Adam and Sabrina in the same house? Sexual tension anyone?

Go Skye! I'm liking her already!

I'm like Sybil, I thought Victoria would go to RS. Boy wouldn't that be a hoot! 3 women with 3 different opinions! Nick and Jack would need to buy Alka Seltzer by the case!

But I think there will be plenty of drama at Jabot before Vicky leaves. She will be working very closely with Brad. Brad NEVER wanted the divorce and if he thinks there is chance to get Vicky back, he will go for it. This could get very interesting.
    Yup - everyone's marriage is subject to question. JT and Vikki, and Nick and Phyllis somewhere down the line. Nothing's written in stone but I won't be looking forward to a Brad and Vikki hook up again! They went there, did that - too much water under the bridge!

#17   2008/05/01 08:19PM
    LisaJ

The spoiler I read was different. It said that Esther inadvertently tells Gloria that Jill is NOT sleeping with Jeffrey. Jill isn't, but she wants Gloria to THINK so.

So.....Gloria is going to find out that Jill and Jeff are not really in a relationship. I doubt Jill will discover the face cream tampering. No one will. It's been more than two years. The writers have something to torture the viewers with FOREVER. They will never allow Gloria to get caught.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list