List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers May Sweeps!! Things are jumping.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers May Sweeps!! Things are jumping.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/01 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 08:19PM, Views: 2272, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/01 06:03AM
    Re: Spoilers May Sweeps!! Things are jumping.
    Snizzle

So nikki and david are still planning their wedding then...

LOL leave it to esther ha ha ha

so now adrian's book is on hold....???

So daddy and son and sabrina....sounds kinky...

#2   2008/05/01 06:07AM
    lynnw

Quote sybil717: From: Lynda Hirsch

David is stunned by the huge pot that Skye wins.

David can't cover his bets.

Easther inadverently tells Gloria that Jeff is sleeping with Jill. lol

Jill tells Gloria that Jeff has talked to a divorce lawyer.

Victor invites Adam to come live at the ranch and he accepts. Adam questions his character and the way he treated Vicky. Victor assures Adam that his mother would not be dissapointed in him or his actions.

Adrian's book tour is cancelled and his book is put on hold.
    Colleen tells Adrian she should not have told im the information about her father, which includes Jana.

Vicky quits NE and takes a job at Jabot. (Argh lol. I still firmly believe she will end up at RS)

coming up. Nikki and David plan a Mexican wedding.

Way to go Esther.
    I was hopeing Nikki would have wised up before the wedding happened, but it does say they plan a Mexican wedding. It doesn't say it happens.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 06:09AM
    #3   2008/05/01 06:13AM
    LKGF

David is stunned Skye takes all his money -- boo hoo ... Has Ester EVER done anything on purpose the whole time she's been around?... Jill needs Larry back, not Jeffery. I get Jill's deal, but what is in this for Jeff?... There goes Victor making decisions that affect Sabrina (and others) without discussing it with her, I'm sure she's gonna be thrilled Skippy's moving in... Korbel well he should have known better than to capitalize on others misfortunes - maybe he'll get that now... Wonder if Victor is gonna care he's losing his daughter? I think he's liking Junior much more these days... Hey didn't someone say yesterday that Nikki called off the wedding to David, it sounded plausible to me, but guess it just ain't so...

Thanks Sybil!!!!!

#4   2008/05/01 06:25AM
    hoosiergirl

Someone give Esther a pat on the back. Better yet, give her a raise.

So, Adam will be moving in with Victor and Sabrina. Will this be before or after their wedding. How cozy...

Nikki needs to fall down,hit her head and smell the rat in her bed. Hopefully, she wisens up before the wedding.

Victoria finally sees the writing on the wall. Hopefully, she moves off Victor's property also.

#5   2008/05/01 06:40AM
    Molli

Quote hoosiergirl: Someone give Esther a pat on the back. Better yet, give her a raise.

So, Adam will be moving in with Victor and Sabrina. Will this be before or after their wedding. How cozy...

Nikki needs to fall down,hit her head and smell the rat in her bed. Hopefully, she wisens up before the wedding.

Victoria finally sees the writing on the wall. Hopefully, she moves off Victor's property also.

I agree!

Also, every man that has been interested in Nikki had something to offer ie: their own money,postion in live or company. She was wined and dined and presented with amazing jewelry (like every woman deserves). This man can't even afford McDonald's! What's the attraction?

Colleen and Korbel. Please, please put this one to rest. This storyline has confused/bored me from the start.

I love Esther!

Jill/Jeff/Gloria--If this is heading to a finish with the whole face cream debacle, I'm all for it!

Hmm? Adam and Sabrina in the same house? Sexual tension anyone?

Go Skye! I'm liking her already!

I'm like Sybil, I thought Victoria would go to RS. Boy wouldn't that be a hoot! 3 women with 3 different opinions! Nick and Jack would need to buy Alka Seltzer by the case!

#6   2008/05/01 07:54AM
    Snizzle

Quote LKGF: David is stunned Skye takes all his money -- boo hoo ... Has Ester EVER done anything on purpose the whole time she's been around?... Jill needs Larry back, not Jeffery. I get Jill's deal, but what is in this for Jeff?... There goes Victor making decisions that affect Sabrina (and others) without discussing it with her, I'm sure she's gonna be thrilled Skippy's moving in... Korbel well he should have known better than to capitalize on others misfortunes - maybe he'll get that now... Wonder if Victor is gonna care he's losing his daughter? I think he's liking Junior much more these days... Hey didn't someone say yesterday that Nikki called off the wedding to David, it sounded plausible to me, but guess it just ain't so...

Thanks Sybil!!!!!

Yep

#7   2008/05/01 08:00AM
    Kristi07

another mexican wedding....
    oh my where's the darn pinnata???

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list