List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Started by instantclassic07 at 2008/04/30 05:53PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 10:13AM, Views: 1129, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/05/02 05:52AM
    Re: Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)
    Br-icklover

JMO...Paul and Nikki don't look good to me at all. Paul is pauper and Nikki is a princess. I just don't see any chemistry at all...but who is left? no one. so they may go down that road.

#12   2008/05/02 07:47AM
    Charlies Mom

It's about the only man Nikki hasn't been with...so why not!

#13   2008/05/02 07:52AM
    Molli

Quote Charlies Mom: It's about the only man Nikki hasn't been with...so why not!

They were an item when Nikki first came on the show. He gave her a STD.

I have a feeling that he's going to be her "rescuer" by nailing David, showing Nikki that David is in it for her money.

#14   2008/05/02 08:00AM
    Charlies Mom

Quote Molli:
    Quote Charlies Mom: It's about the only man Nikki hasn't been with...so why not!

I have a feeling that he's going to be her "rescuer" by nailing David, showing Nikki that David is in it for her money.

Oh my gosh... I guess I haven't been watching long enough to remember that ( only since about 1987)

I am so sick of Paul in the "knight in shining armor" role. Anyone else agree? At least they picked someone besides Lauren to rescue this time.

#15   2008/05/02 08:15AM
    Molli

Quote Charlies Mom:
    Quote Molli:

Oh my gosh... I guess I haven't been watching long enough to remember that ( only since about 1987)

I am so sick of Paul in the "knight in shining armor" role. Anyone else agree? At least they picked someone besides Lauren to rescue this time.

Ha! Knight in shining armor! Too funny yet very true!

I loved Paul with Lauren, boy oh boy did his mother Mary hate her! I liked him with Christine too. Paul needs a woman. I'll gladly do it..

#16   2008/05/02 08:40AM
    conway63653

I think Paul and Nikki would be a great rekindled romance!! He is gonna save her from the Chowster, and Maggie is missin' (doesn't anyone on the show even notice that she is gone...you'd think someone would ask Paul where she's been! Maybe they should hire a dective to find the dective...lol)

I just think this couple may be in the works...hope so anyways!

#17   2008/05/02 09:02AM
    Old and tired

I would love for Paul to have a good s/l. He is an awesome actor. Give him somebody so he can have some air time.

#18   2008/05/02 09:22AM
    Molli

Quote Old and tired: I would love for Paul to have a good s/l. He is an awesome actor. Give him somebody so he can have some air time.

I love your screen name!

I agree with you, I would love for Paul to have a nice juicy s/l other than the usual detective stuff.

#19   2008/05/02 09:25AM
    Soulsistah

Quote SHAWTY777:
    Quote instantclassic07: I was just thinking the other day that Nikki has been sharing a lot of scenes with Paul lately. He really seems to care about her. And I think that they have great chemistry on screen together, but maybe its just me. I would love for Nikki & Paul to hook up after she loses that David Chump guy.

I dont know if Y&R is planning on taking Nikki & Paul there or not, but what are some oppinions on this? Does anyone else like the idea?

I would love the idea..I HAVE ALWAY'S liked Paul..

Me too! Poor Paul has been loveless for so long (poor Maggie didn't last long enough). I'm all for a Paul and Nikki redux. Anything to give Paul some more air time.

#20   2008/05/02 10:13AM
    goodwitch1956

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote SHAWTY777:
    Quote instantclassic07: I was just thinking the other day that Nikki has been sharing a lot of scenes with Paul lately. He really seems to care about her. And I think that they have great chemistry on screen together, but maybe its just me. I would love for Nikki & Paul to hook up after she loses that David Chump guy.

I dont know if Y&R is planning on taking Nikki & Paul there or not, but what are some oppinions on this? Does anyone else like the idea?

I would love the idea..I HAVE ALWAY'S liked Paul..

I think all of us love Paul and want for good and juicy s/l for him

as for Maggie not even a good bye

Me too! Poor Paul has been loveless for so long (poor Maggie didn't last long enough). I'm all for a Paul and Nikki redux. Anything to give Paul some more air time.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list