List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)

Started by instantclassic07 at 2008/04/30 05:53PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 10:13AM, Views: 1130, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/30 05:53PM
    Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)
    instantclass...

I was just thinking the other day that Nikki has been sharing a lot of scenes with Paul lately. He really seems to care about her. And I think that they have great chemistry on screen together, but maybe its just me. I would love for Nikki & Paul to hook up after she loses that David Chump guy.

I dont know if Y&R is planning on taking Nikki & Paul there or not, but what are some oppinions on this? Does anyone else like the idea?

#2   2008/04/30 06:08PM
    Re: Possible future love interest for Nikki? (may contain spoiler talk)
    emesse

ITA! I was thinking the same thing...

#3   2008/04/30 06:09PM
    JTsahottie

I got the same feeling. They used to be an item years ago so maybe!

#4   2008/04/30 06:25PM
    gommie

She and Paul do seem to be running into each other quite a bit- for some reason she seems to old for him now- maybe b/c she has been married to Victor- I know they are close in age..

#5   2008/04/30 07:30PM
    lmfan

I think it would be good to reestablish Nikki and Paul's long term friendship. They dated as teens and I would love to see some of those old scenes in flashbacks. Plus Paul cares for Nikki and she can trust him. They can start with the friendship and if they have sparks go forward and if not, it will still be nice to see the friendship renewed.

#6   2008/04/30 07:36PM
    yrnut

Quote lmfan: I think it would be good to reestablish Nikki and Paul's long term friendship. They dated as teens and I would love to see some of those old scenes in flashbacks. Plus Paul cares for Nikki and she can trust him. They can start with the friendship and if they have sparks go forward and if not, it will still be nice to see the friendship renewed.

I to think maybe this is the direction this story is going to take. It would be nice to see Nicki & Paul together, although this would probably push the ever control freek Victor to try and destroy any happiness Nicki could find with Paul.

#7   2008/05/01 11:42PM
    SHAWTY777

Quote instantclassic07: I was just thinking the other day that Nikki has been sharing a lot of scenes with Paul lately. He really seems to care about her. And I think that they have great chemistry on screen together, but maybe its just me. I would love for Nikki & Paul to hook up after she loses that David Chump guy.

I dont know if Y&R is planning on taking Nikki & Paul there or not, but what are some oppinions on this? Does anyone else like the idea?

I would love the idea..I HAVE ALWAY'S liked Paul..

#8   2008/05/02 05:13AM
    MayDay

I'd like to see them together, too.

#9   2008/05/02 05:20AM
    hoosiergirl

Paul is a nice guy. Since Heather is working at Jabot; a relationship between Nikki and Paul would be interesting. It might ruffle Victor's feathers a little bit also.

#10   2008/05/02 05:32AM
    restlessgirl

I too would like this pairing. I didnt know they were involved before. I think it would bother Victor even more
    than Chow b/c he really cant find any fault with Paul.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list