List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/04/30 05:11PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 05:54PM, Views: 236, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/04/30 05:11PM
    spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!
    divasoapfan

vicky is in the break-room (pouting) after all that is what she does best lately....Victor the Wickster walks in and invites his daughter for dinner. Vicky said No dad ask Adam I am sure he is free..... daddy give me me what i want,i don't like my little brother make him go away....i don't like sharing my words for vicky GROW UP

#2   2008/04/30 05:26PM
    Re: spoiler wed cdn show Victoria The Brat!
    MayDay

Yes, V is a brat, but HELLO!!! Has she found out yet that Victor's gas drilling caused the disaster at Clear Springs? Have we forgotten all about that? Does she know about the law suit her mother won against Victor? I believe that JT found the concrete in the parking garage was not substantial? Does Victoria know how her dad tried to undercut her mom in the lawsuit? The writer's have missed a chunck of this s/l. Maybe to come? Victor is a skunk!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 05:26PM
    #3   2008/04/30 05:45PM
    divasoapfan

no i do believe none of this has ever come out. let the truth be known. nobody ever speaks about clear springs anymore

#4   2008/04/30 05:54PM
    Sugarmags

I for one have had enough of her. I want to puke everytime she is on. And I am getting that way with JT as well and I never thought that would happen. I just wish either they would fix her or make her a sporatic charecter

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list