List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: tequila shots???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

tequila shots???

Started by pinetree at 2008/04/30 04:48PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 12:58PM, Views: 740, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/04/30 09:18PM
    Re: tequila shots???
    rose72

Quote pinetree:
    Quote rose72:
    Quote pinetree:
    Quote rose72: How bout some body shots !! Lol !!!

OMG -- NOOOOOOOOO, Victor sipping tequila out of Sabrina's belly button might just be to much.

Actually I had another couple in mind .... my bad...day dreaming well their not a couple right now but hopefully in the near future !!!

What couple are you hoping for?????

I would like to see Sharon and Nick reunite but it has to be done really really well. Nick has been a bit of a butt though . Anyway I wont go on to much I dont want to start off any messaging wars !!

#22   2008/04/30 09:20PM
    pinetree

Quote rose72:
    Quote pinetree:
    Quote rose72:
    Quote pinetree:

OMG -- NOOOOOOOOO, Victor sipping tequila out of Sabrina's belly button might just be to much.

Actually I had another couple in mind .... my bad...day dreaming well their not a couple right now but hopefully in the near future !!!

What couple are you hoping for?????

I would like to see Sharon and Nick reunite but it has to be done really really well. Nick has been a bit of a butt though . Anyway I wont go on to much I dont want to start off any messaging wars !!

gotcha and I agree, but ya, don't want a war to start!

#23   2008/04/30 09:20PM
    Tilo

Quote rose72:
    Quote Tilo:
    Quote pinetree:

LOL!! YOU wrote it 2 sec before m. LOL!! Then Vikki walks in to see the action. OR Adam.LOL

Oh my gosh that's to funny Im just imagining the looks on their faces !!!

LOL!! Maybe it would be a bit of an education on how to chill out and have a bit of fun.

#24   2008/04/30 09:42PM
    rose72

Quote Tilo:
    Quote rose72:
    Quote Tilo:
    Quote pinetree:

LOL!! YOU wrote it 2 sec before m. LOL!! Then Vikki walks in to see the action. OR Adam.LOL

Oh my gosh that's to funny Im just imagining the looks on their faces !!!

LOL!! Maybe it would be a bit of an education on how to chill out and have a bit of fun.

Hey i dont mind every once in awhile a good'ol body shot and i think it might do a bit of good for the town of GC ... lol

#25   2008/05/02 12:52PM
    LKGF

Oh hell yeah, I would watch twice for body shots (pun intended) of Nick, Brad, Paul, JT, Kevin, Michael... a shots party would be great, most of these folks drink all day anyway. And what is the deal with no salt and no limes, is that a yankee thing?

#26   2008/05/02 12:58PM
    boogers

Tequila Puffs,yum,yum,yum. These guys don't know how to drink. Make sure you eat that worm!!!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list