List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Question: Why Didn't Victor Just Leave Nikki'e Cell Phone On The Porch?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Question: Why Didn't Victor Just Leave Nikki'e Cell Phone On The Porch?

Started by Pinkette at 2008/04/30 12:31PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 07:00AM, Views: 698, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/04/30 04:44PM
    Re: Question: Why Didn't Victor Just Leave Nikki'e Cell Phone On The Porch?
    pinetree

Quote Pinkette: Answer: Because Victor still has feelings for Nikki. He wanted her to come in si that he could lay eyes on her.

They ALMOST had a nice moment together, but then Sab. showed up!

#12   2008/04/30 05:34PM
    colormebadd

I also saw and felt the connection between the two, which was quite nice because I'm so use to seeing them at eachothers throats all the time. I don't know but he did have that look of love in his eyes today for Nikki. Sabrina betta watch her back.

#13   2008/04/30 06:05PM
    freddycat

Quote MayDay: You're right! Wonder if Sabrina caught on that she walked in on an almost "special moment"......

of course she did, that's why she did it!!! She just wanted Nikki to see that she had her mitts in Victor good and deep!!!

#14   2008/04/30 06:46PM
    MadelynB

Good power plays by both Victor and Sabrina. They are alike and a good match.

#15   2008/04/30 10:39PM
    ChaoticAmb

Quote freddycat:
    Quote MayDay: You're right! Wonder if Sabrina caught on that she walked in on an almost "special moment"......

of course she did, that's why she did it!!! She just wanted Nikki to see that she had her mitts in Victor good and deep!!!

ITA... I saw green eyes... and claws. she is catty... i think a nikki/sab fight is in the works. and I can't wait. That will be a good s/l i think.

#16   2008/05/01 05:27AM
    lynnw

Quote colormebadd: I also saw and felt the connection between the two, which was quite nice because I'm so use to seeing them at eachothers throats all the time. I don't know but he did have that look of love in his eyes today for Nikki. Sabrina betta watch her back.

I still think that evidently, someday, Victor and Nikki will get back together. The writers just have to shake things up for awhile to keep it interesting.

#17   2008/05/01 06:48AM
    Texas Sunflower

This was a great question. I think he wanted to be the one in control. He did want to see Nikki (they had a moment) and he wanted Saba to see Nikkie and vice versa....

Very clever - our man, Vic.

#18   2008/05/01 06:57AM
    Butterflywoman

Victor and Nikkie still love each other and belong together. I have been watching Y&R since the beginning and this couple is the basis of all that comes on this show! They are great together.

#19   2008/05/01 07:00AM
    Rquattro

Quote Butterflywoman: Victor and Nikkie still love each other and belong together. I have been watching Y&R since the beginning and this couple is the basis of all that comes on this show! They are great together.

I agree. I think Victor is using Sabrina to fill the void left by the divorce.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list