List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)

Started by Pinkette at 2008/04/30 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 07:03AM, Views: 422, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/30 12:19PM
    Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)
    Pinkette

I think the big city girl will clean David's clock at the poker game. SHe will take eveything he has. She already has Brad eating out of the palm of her hand.

#2   2008/04/30 12:24PM
    Re: Something Tells Me That Sky Will Own David In A Few Days (no spoilers)
    MayDay

ITA!!!! Can't wait!

#3   2008/04/30 12:37PM
    colormebadd

Yep!!! David will most likely becomes Sykes biocth as for Brad he just looking for some action he'll have her bent over in no time.

#4   2008/04/30 12:57PM
    Pinkette

I wonder what Sky would do with David once he becomes her slave. (I won't say the "b" word. I got banned from another soap opera board for spelling the "F" word using "**" instead of the two middle letters)

#5   2008/04/30 01:01PM
    Rquattro

oh oh oh does this mean David is going away I can't stand this guy.

I wonder if the whole kick back thing is going to come back and kick him in the butt while Skye takes what-ever's left of his self respect... Go Skye!

#6   2008/04/30 01:01PM
    gommie

She's one scary chick.......I don't care what she does to David long as she leave Adam alone----

#7   2008/04/30 01:47PM
    Pinkette

Quote Rquattro: oh oh oh does this mean David is going away I can't stand this guy.

I wonder if the whole kick back thing is going to come back and kick him in the butt while Skye takes what-ever's left of his self respect... Go Skye!

No I don't think this means David is going away. It means that Sky will blackmail him. I believe she will blackmail him into giving her a job at Jabot. THen she will blackmail her way into a promotion..etc..... She will balckmail him until he pays his gambling debt to her which will probably be astronomical.

#8   2008/04/30 06:55PM
    MadelynB

Quote Pinkette:
    Quote Rquattro: oh oh oh does this mean David is going away I can't stand this guy.

No I don't think this means David is going away. It means that Sky will blackmail him. I believe she will blackmail him into giving her a job at Jabot. THen she will blackmail her way into a promotion..etc..... She will balckmail him until he pays his gambling debt to her which will probably be astronomical.

I think so too. David will be around for some time.

#9   2008/05/01 06:55AM
    Rquattro

Quote Pinkette:

OOOh I like it. (Except the David staying part). But why would a Harvard Graduate especially one who graduated top of her class need to play a scam?? This is a likable but weird s/l IMO.

#10   2008/05/01 07:03AM
    KeepingItReal

David should quit...he gonna loose his money and his woman. Loser.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list