List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08

Started by valencia4love at 2008/04/30 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 09:24PM, Views: 1488, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/04/30 03:36PM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08
    Sunnyflower

Quote Jake Austin: It's nice to know that everyone is as excited about the Phick anniversary as I am!!!

Love your avi Jake! And you know I am pumped. It is a great show so far.

#12   2008/04/30 03:45PM
    colormebadd

Quote Jake Austin:
    Quote colormebadd: Yes I'm as interested in watching them celebrate their anniversary as I am in watching Gloria bang Alistair.

It's nice to hear you being honest

Well we are all entitled to our feelings. I know that all the PHICK fans will enjoy the show and that's great also.

#13   2008/04/30 04:10PM
    j_chambliss

Quote Soulsistah: You bet they did! Poor Nick, can't even come up with something original Anywho, I planned to tune out the Tacky Ho-Down episodes; my screen's been polluted enough with the filthy Ph-yick! Kinda ironic that a guy of integrity and morals like Trace Adkins will be serenading the one couple who epitomizes the complete opposite.

Adam is right when he says to Vicky, "Nick's not even in your league". He's definitely not in the brains department, that's fo sure!

Thanks for the spoilers. I'll just catch up from the boards the next two days.

Trace Adkins integrity and morals Do you know that after severely beating his second wife she shot him in the heart & lungs? Also has a year long prison term suspended for DUI. In 2004 entered rehab. His latest girlfriend has a restraining order against him for domestic battery. Not a very stand-up guy IMO.

#14   2008/04/30 04:44PM
    mulan2

Thanks V.

#15   2008/04/30 04:56PM
    Snizzle

Quote j_chambliss:
    Quote Soulsistah: You bet they did! Poor Nick, can't even come up with something original Anywho, I planned to tune out the Tacky Ho-Down episodes; my screen's been polluted enough with the filthy Ph-yick! Kinda ironic that a guy of integrity and morals like Trace Adkins will be serenading the one couple who epitomizes the complete opposite.

Adam is right when he says to Vicky, "Nick's not even in your league". He's definitely not in the brains department, that's fo sure!

Trace Adkins integrity and morals Do you know that after severely beating his second wife she shot him in the heart & lungs? Also has a year long prison term suspended for DUI. In 2004 entered rehab. His latest girlfriend has a restraining order against him for domestic battery. Not a very stand-up guy IMO.

I just read the article LMAO.....Thanks for that info....how appropriate for Y&R LMAO

#16   2008/04/30 06:12PM
    JTsahottie

Quote j_chambliss:

Well then he's perect for Phy- ick.

#17   2008/04/30 06:21PM
    gommie

Quote colormebadd: Ah the old treasure hunt game Didn't Jack and Sharon play that game a few months ago?

Yes, they did...I remember that- Jack must have told Nick about it..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 06:22PM
    #18   2008/04/30 06:30PM
    colormebadd

Quote gommie:
    Quote colormebadd: Ah the old treasure hunt game Didn't Jack and Sharon play that game a few months ago?

Yes, they did...I remember that- Jack must have told Nick about it..

Yeah, Nick must have asked Jack for some ideas on how to surprise his wife for their anniversary and Jack must have told him that Phillis never could refuse a good old HO Down Shindig. He should have had Phillis search the barn yard while on her treasure hunt for the surprise instead of the office. I'm quite sure the office staff were quite nauseated by all this nonsense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 06:31PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list