List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08

Started by valencia4love at 2008/04/30 11:59AM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 09:24PM, Views: 1508, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/30 11:59AM
    Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08
    valencia4love

HI Everybody!! Here are the Previews for 05/01/08:

At the AC - Gloria doesnt buy Wally BS about Jeffy's moving in with Jill!! But when Wally swears that he saw the creep with his own eyes - Gloria spats - I'll get even with that SOB !!

At the Abbott Manor - Sharon tells Jack that she couldnt leave the magazine fast enough. She admits that he made her sick to her stomach waiting Nick and Phyllis play their treasure hunt game to celebrate their anniversay . Jack says he too felt the punch in his gut !! Jack then suggest that they stay home and have their own celebration !! Sharon is in !!

Cane tells Lily that she needs to mourn the loss of her baby . Lily thinks otherwise and starts modelling again ASAP!!

Victoria and Adam continue their sparing match at NE!! Adam smirks to big sis that she can't handle competition !! Victoria smirks right back that she's outlasted better than him!! Adam scoffs - who Nick !! He's not even in your league!!

Neil warns Victor that if he continues with this, he just may very well lose his daugther !!

At Jill's - Jeffy answer the door to Gloria. She apparently was stopping by to drop off some papers for Jill. When ask what he's doing there, Jeffy smirks that Jill is attending to his every need !! Pretending to care less - Gloria smirks that Jill has a history for picking up strays and deserves everything that she's going to get from him !!

Next:

Paul: You want to join me until David gets here?
    Nikki: David's busy. I'm on my own tonight.

The scene at Brad's place: David, Skye and others are all around the table playing poker.

Celebrating their wedding anniversary, a country singer says to Nick and Phyllis, "Happy Anniversary"!!

#2   2008/04/30 12:10PM
    Re: Spoilers: Previews for 05/01/08
    colormebadd

Ah the old treasure hunt game Didn't Jack and Sharon play that game a few months ago?

#3   2008/04/30 02:17PM
    Soulsistah

You bet they did! Poor Nick, can't even come up with something original Anywho, I planned to tune out the Tacky Ho-Down episodes; my screen's been polluted enough with the filthy Ph-yick! Kinda ironic that a guy of integrity and morals like Trace Adkins will be serenading the one couple who epitomizes the complete opposite.

Adam is right when he says to Vicky, "Nick's not even in your league". He's definitely not in the brains department, that's fo sure!

Thanks for the spoilers. I'll just catch up from the boards the next two days.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 02:18PM
    #4   2008/04/30 02:19PM
    Snizzle

boot scoot boogy day huh....

#5   2008/04/30 02:21PM
    emesse

Thanks valencia4love!!

Happy birthday PHICK!! Yay!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 02:23PM
    #6   2008/04/30 02:22PM
    granny45

Thanks for the spoilers - Can't wait to see the anniversary celebration!!!!!!!!

#7   2008/04/30 02:57PM
    sutherngirl

I guess I'll be FF thru the anniversary celebration tomorrow..

#8   2008/04/30 03:05PM
    Jake Austin

It's nice to know that everyone is as excited about the Phick anniversary as I am!!!

#9   2008/04/30 03:08PM
    colormebadd

Yes I'm as interested in watching them celebrate their anniversary as I am in watching Gloria bang Alistair.

#10   2008/04/30 03:30PM
    Jake Austin

Quote colormebadd: Yes I'm as interested in watching them celebrate their anniversary as I am in watching Gloria bang Alistair.

It's nice to hear you being honest

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list