List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: vistor LOL

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

vistor LOL

Started by JustINcase at 2008/04/30 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/01 06:24AM, Views: 316, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2008/04/30 11:40AM
    victor LOL
    JustINcase

wow what an --. the whole line about adam went to harvard and he would be best for the job and you are best at BON and that is what you should be working on blah blah blah. is it just me or did i just hear this same speech from victoria like 2 weeks ago when she got booted from BON and got put on acquisitions?? ddduuummmbbbb

this guy is getting played by his "new" son.
    and adam is up to something

Please don't use profanity on the board. Thanks! Candace

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 04:25AM
    #2   2008/04/30 12:00PM
    Re: vistor LOL
    Soulsistah

Yeah, Victor's got a screw loose. Why didn't he move VicAdam to Mergers and Acquisitions weeks ago instead booting Victoria from BON, since he has the "Harvard MBA" and majored in that field? Didn't Victor think about that then? Stupid.

#3   2008/04/30 12:01PM
    MayDay

Quote JustINcase: wow what an --. the whole line about adam went to harvard and he would be best for the job and you are best at BON and that is what you should be working on blah blah blah. is it just me or did i just hear this same speech from victoria like 2 weeks ago when she got booted from BON and got put on acquisitions?? ddduuummmbbbb

this guy is getting played by his "new" son.
    and adam is up to something

Same speech!!! Victor Jr is going to take his daddy for a ride, with Skye along for the ride! I think they could be a really good s/l, VJ with the Newmans and Skye with Brad & David! I hope she takes a lot of their $$$!! What a hoot!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/01 04:26AM
    #4   2008/04/30 12:09PM
    pussykat

Victor is so wrapped up with his "new love" that he's letting
    his "so called" son take over without even blinking an eye! He so stupid for Sabrina that he is not thinking about anything but "booty"! Adam is so smooth...and now this "girl friend" is his partner in crime! Get your head out from beneath the covers and WAKE UP DARTH VADAR!

#5   2008/04/30 12:16PM
    MayDay

Quote pussykat: Victor is so wrapped up with his "new love" that he's letting
    his "so called" son take over without even blinking an eye! He so stupid for Sabrina that he is not thinking about anything but "booty"! Adam is so smooth...and now this "girl friend" is his partner in crime! Get your head out from beneath the covers and WAKE UP DARTH VADAR!

I hope the writer's really use Adam & Skye's character's to seriously shake up Genoa City!

#6   2008/04/30 11:04PM
    sutherngirl

Quote MayDay:

I hope the writer's really use Adam & Skye's character's to seriously shake up Genoa City!

Me 2 cuz GC is boring right now..

#7   2008/05/01 06:08AM
    hoosiergirl

Victor is p-whipped and is only thinking of his next nookie session. Sabrina is taking him for a bundle on this art venture, while Adam has his eyes on control of the company.

#8   2008/05/01 06:24AM
    bobisright

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote MayDay:

Me 2 cuz GC is boring right now..

me 3

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list