List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Started by LKGF at 2008/04/30 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 09:22AM, Views: 3427, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2008/04/30 09:08PM
    Re: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...
    Eppy

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote LKGF:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Zapato and Fisher - now that is a union I could really get behind.

Hey Sunny, and that would also fill the need some have had for the same sex thing too!

LOL LOL *ROFLMAO* AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAAA so true LKGF LOL LOL
    Fisher's supposedly a little girl. Noah was going to name her the Blond Avenger after his mom.

I didn't remember that- so instead he names her after Gloria..
    Haaaaaaaa....good one, gommie!

#52   2008/04/30 11:13PM
    sutherngirl

I hope Vic and Sabrina don't get married.. They've only known each other for a hot minute!

#53   2008/05/01 10:06AM
    shyangel5

Well it would be the couple that would bring in the most viewers so I am thinking Victor and Sabrina but then maybe it will be Neil and Karen? With VR (according to SID) ready willing and able to return and just waiting for TPTB to ask they might have Neil and Karen wed and then VR show up at the wedding - wow I would pay money to see that haha

#54   2008/05/01 10:25AM
    LKGF

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote LKGF:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Zapato and Fisher - now that is a union I could really get behind.

Hey Sunny, and that would also fill the need some have had for the same sex thing too!

Fisher's supposedly a little girl. Noah was going to name her the Blond Avenger after his mom.

Maybe you got that a little muttled??? They thought Noah's dog was a girl and he was gonna call it the blond avenger but when they found out it was a male they named it Fisher after the Fisher family being full of dogs? I'm not positive but am thinking it went more like that and Fisher is a male dog. But hey, I've been wrong before...

#55   2008/05/01 10:51AM
    momajenny

i am begining to think it's gonna be Jill and Jeffrey to get married.

#56   2008/05/01 10:58AM
    Eppy

Quote LKGF:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote LKGF:

Maybe you got that a little muttled??? They thought Noah's dog was a girl and he was gonna call it the blond avenger but when they found out it was a male they named it Fisher after the Fisher family being full of dogs? I'm not positive but am thinking it went more like that and Fisher is a male dog. But hey, I've been wrong before...
    Wow, have I been wrong before too!! I only remember the Blond Avenger comment, and the next thing I knew the name was Fisher - I guess I missed all the in-between stuff. Never could figure out what happened. Thanks!!

#57   2008/05/01 11:02AM
    LKGF

Quote Eppy:
    Quote LKGF:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote LKGF:

Wow, have I been wrong before too!! I only remember the Blond Avenger comment, and the next thing I knew the name was Fisher - I guess I missed all the in-between stuff. Never could figure out what happened. Thanks!!

Eppy I could be wrong here? But all that naming the dog stuff happened so fast you could have blinked or sneezed and missed it.

#58   2008/05/01 11:27AM
    bunnybixler

i would absolutely love to see karan and neil be at the altar and have drucilla show up, just recently having regained her memory and escaped the hospital. she could show up when the minister is asking if there are any objections and she could yell something and then neil could say he objects. wait, doesn't a spouse have to be missing for a certain length of time before you can remarry. or did neil get her declared dead already so he could remarry?

#59   2008/05/01 01:17PM
    Pattaya Beach

Esther and Sponge Brad

#60   2008/05/02 06:12AM
    suegerry

Kevin with Jana....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list