List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Started by LKGF at 2008/04/30 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 09:22AM, Views: 3429, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2008/04/30 11:58AM
    Re: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...
    JTORIA fan

Quote ratty822:
    Quote JTORIA fan:
    Quote ratty822: I thought Jana and Kevin are getting married on Halloween or something "weird" like that.

I dreadfully think it is Sabrina and Victor. Could they move any faster?

Nikki is too suspicious of David Chow and his secrets are about to come out...but of course...knowing how soaps go, she will find out AFTER they are married so she can get divorced..AGAIN...

kevin and jana changed their minds it's some time in the next couple of months from my understanding. And niki and davis are NOT getting married she called it off.

Is this an actual spoiler? Or are you inferring this to when Nikki called it off earlier..or wanted to "postpone" the time they set a date due to his gambling?

I am going to give you a hint watch todays show and see what happens

#32   2008/04/30 11:58AM
    LKGF

Quote Sunnyflower: Zapato and Fisher - now that is a union I could really get behind.

Hey Sunny, and that would also fill the need some have had for the same sex thing too!

#33   2008/04/30 12:28PM
    Keshah3

I hope it's Cane and Lily they have been through so much with the lost of their baby. I know that they really love each other and I think they will be together for a long time to come. Well that is what I would like to happen. But I really think that Victor and Sabrina will get married even though I can't stand this couple. I don't even get them as a couple. Doesn't light my TV screen I fast forward every time they are on.

#34   2008/04/30 01:51PM
    JTORIA fan

Quote Keshah3: I hope it's Cane and Lily they have been through so much with the lost of their baby. I know that they really love each other and I think they will be together for a long time to come. Well that is what I would like to happen. But I really think that Victor and Sabrina will get married even though I can't stand this couple. I don't even get them as a couple. Doesn't light my TV screen I fast forward every time they are on.

I think your right i think it's going to be cane and lily getting married as for victor and sabrina I don't care one way or another

#35   2008/04/30 02:32PM
    hoosiergirl

I think it will be Victor and Sabrina, but he is so p-whipped that he will not think to have her sign a pre-nup. After she pockets $$$ over the art; she will file for divorce and take Victor for more $$$$.

#36   2008/04/30 02:36PM
    Jtown Stacey

You are all wrong, I am telling you guys it is Amber & Daniel! I really think it is Amber & Daniel.

#37   2008/04/30 02:49PM
    NEFERTIRI

I have strong feeling it will be Victor and Sabrina

#38   2008/04/30 03:06PM
    mdtuttle

Quote LKGF: I am thinking Victor and Sabrina marry in the May Sweeps rather than Nikki and David Chow. What's your opinion?

Nikki is skiddish about marrying David. She knows the signs of addiction, and I think she is starting to see the cracks in David's story.

It may be Victor and Nikki. Did you see the scene between Nikki and Victor today? For the briefest of moments they connected. You could see the feelings that still exist between them, even though they both deny it. When Sabrina came into the room however the moment was gone.

#39   2008/04/30 04:06PM
    ratty822

I don't think it could be Victor and Nikki...the wedding is supposed to happen in May and I dont think they could reunite in just a couple weeks and get married in such short of a time period. I do think they will get married again someday...again....

I just know its Victor and Sabrina.

#40   2008/04/30 04:44PM
    mmjdld

Quote mdtuttle:
    Quote LKGF: I am thinking Victor and Sabrina marry in the May Sweeps rather than Nikki and David Chow. What's your opinion?

Nikki is skiddish about marrying David. She knows the signs of addiction, and I think she is starting to see the cracks in David's story.

It may be Victor and Nikki. Did you see the scene between Nikki and Victor today? For the briefest of moments they connected. You could see the feelings that still exist between them, even though they both deny it. When Sabrina came into the room however the moment was gone.

I agree with you. There was a connection between Nikki and Victor. We all know that Victor would of taken her back the minute she would of gotten rid of David. When Nikki decides that David is not for her, then Victor will come a beggin her to come back. Anyway, I hope so. I am so tired of having couples that are not suited getting married and then a couple of months later divorce.
    I like Cane and Lily, Michael and Lauren, Jana and Kevin.
    the others can all be gone as far as I'm concerned.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list