List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...

Started by LKGF at 2008/04/30 10:31AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/02 09:22AM, Views: 3589, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2008/04/30 11:11AM
    Re: SPOILERISH: Who marries in May...
    Sunnyflower

I think neither Victor or Nikki should bother ever getting married again. It is just an expensive waste of time.

#22   2008/04/30 11:16AM
    JTORIA fan

Quote Sunnyflower: I think neither Victor or Nikki should bother ever getting married again. It is just an expensive waste of time.

niki is in no rush to get married victor i have no idea and I agree I don't think either of them should get married it would not be right

#23   2008/04/30 11:33AM
    momajenny

yeah, I agree it's probably gonna be Jana and Kevin or it could be Lilly and Cane. I hope it's not the latter. But it could also be Zapato and Fisher, after all no one has seen them in quite some time.

#24   2008/04/30 11:39AM
    Sunnyflower

Zapato and Fisher - now that is a union I could really get behind.

#25   2008/04/30 11:48AM
    ratty822

I thought Jana and Kevin are getting married on Halloween or something "weird" like that.

I dreadfully think it is Sabrina and Victor. Could they move any faster?

Nikki is too suspicious of David Chow and his secrets are about to come out...but of course...knowing how soaps go, she will find out AFTER they are married so she can get divorced..AGAIN...

#26   2008/04/30 11:48AM
    JTORIA fan

I think kevin and jana will be first to get married and then lily and cane if I am right wich I dought

#27   2008/04/30 11:51AM
    JTORIA fan

Quote ratty822: I thought Jana and Kevin are getting married on Halloween or something "weird" like that.

Nikki is too suspicious of David Chow and his secrets are about to come out...but of course...knowing how soaps go, she will find out AFTER they are married so she can get divorced..AGAIN...

kevin and jana changed their minds it's some time in the next couple of months from my understanding. And niki and davis are NOT getting married she called it off.

#28   2008/04/30 11:51AM
    MayDay

I think it will be Victor & Sabrina. How long do ya'll think it'll last? How many of you think Sabrina is up to something?

#29   2008/04/30 11:52AM
    ratty822

Quote JTORIA fan:
    Quote ratty822: I thought Jana and Kevin are getting married on Halloween or something "weird" like that.

kevin and jana changed their minds it's some time in the next couple of months from my understanding. And niki and davis are NOT getting married she called it off.

Is this an actual spoiler? Or are you inferring this to when Nikki called it off earlier..or wanted to "postpone" the time they set a date due to his gambling?

#30   2008/04/30 11:54AM
    JTORIA fan

Quote MayDay: I think it will be Victor & Sabrina. How long do ya'll think it'll last? How many of you think Sabrina is up to something?

IF and i mean IF they get married I give them a week it won't last longer than that. And sabrina I don't trust her as far as I can throw her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list