List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack/Emmy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack/Emmy

Started by tinny at 2008/04/29 07:59PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 09:13AM, Views: 561, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/04/30 08:59AM
    Re: Jack/Emmy
    Jake Austin

Peter Bergman has been nominated, people

#12   2008/04/30 09:00AM
    Soulsistah

Yes, we know he was nominated, but the thread was commented on who's favoured to win. I hope it's PB.

#13   2008/04/30 09:06AM
    gommie

Quote Jake Austin: Peter Bergman has been nominated, people

Yessssssssssssssssss and your point?

#14   2008/04/30 09:08AM
    KBsGirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote Jake Austin: Peter Bergman has been nominated, people

Yessssssssssssssssss and your point?

LOLROF!!!!

#15   2008/04/30 09:09AM
    gommie

Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie: These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft...
    I agree gommie, However, Susan Lucci was both popular and a good actress, and it took how may tries to finally win one?

Yeah and she even became more and more popular for not having won-- LOL..I remember it was a big deal every year that she did not win-so in the end..she got more notoriety for having not won than the winner did for winning..that used to just crack me up-

#16   2008/04/30 09:13AM
    Molli

Quote gommie:
    Quote Eppy:
    Quote gommie: These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft...
    I agree gommie, However, Susan Lucci was both popular and a good actress, and it took how may tries to finally win one?

Yeah and she even became more and more popular for not having won-- LOL..I remember it was a big deal every year that she did not win-so in the end..she got more notoriety for having not won than the winner did for winning..that used to just crack me up-

Oh me too! She finally won it at number 18 or 19? (senior moment going on here lol)

Anyway, the camera was always on Susan..After so many disappointments, it was so nice to see her finally win!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list