List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack/Emmy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack/Emmy

Started by tinny at 2008/04/29 07:59PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 09:13AM, Views: 595, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/29 07:59PM
    Jack/Emmy
    tinny

I read on soapcentral that Jack wasn't even picked to win this winner as best lead actor. That is a real disappointment. Zach from AMC is picked to win

#2   2008/04/29 09:32PM
    Re: Jack/Emmy
    Sundevil98

This is a shame, I LOVE Jack.

#3   2008/04/30 07:41AM
    Soulsistah

Well, we'll see because I think PB was r-o-b-b-e-d at last year's Emmy's. PB is the best actor on the show, hands-down, IMO. He deserves to win this year. Go Jack!!

#4   2008/04/30 07:43AM
    COLONLC10

I love PB and think he is one of the actor's that keeps this show and the fans "on their toes"!!! PB/Jack is my fav!!!!!!!!!

#5   2008/04/30 07:49AM
    Soulsistah

Ditto. Jack is one of the few characters that makes me want to watch the show; he's awesome.

#6   2008/04/30 08:20AM
    Dimples29

Good I can't stand Jack...never have...

#7   2008/04/30 08:22AM
    gommie

These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft...

#8   2008/04/30 08:24AM
    Molli

Quote gommie: These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft...

Yea. Just like any award show, popularity contest.

I'm watching The View, a guy (didn't catch his name) predicted CLB (Michael) would win.

#9   2008/04/30 08:26AM
    Eppy

Quote gommie: These award shows are like the "dancing with the stars' type of entertainment...whoever is the most popular wins- seldom the one who is actually best at the craft...
    I agree gommie, However, Susan Lucci was both popular and a good actress, and it took how may tries to finally win one?

#10   2008/04/30 08:57AM
    Soulsistah

ITA. It really should be about the best talent, and to me that involves range and depth, which PB has had in spades over the past few years.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list