List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG!!!!

Started by Dimples29 at 2008/04/29 05:53PM
    Latest post: 2008/04/30 01:46PM, Views: 1126, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/04/29 05:53PM
    OMG!!!!
    Dimples29

OMG two whole episodes without Gloria and she's back on tomorrow's episode. Yuk!!! Trust me two days was not enough.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/04/30 06:27AM
    #2   2008/04/29 06:55PM
    Re: OMG!!!!
    pinetree

Quote Dimples29: OMG two whole episodes with Gloria and she's back on tomorrow's episode. Yuk!!! Trust me two days was not enough.

LOL, I was kind of enjoying a Gloria free zone myself! But knew it wouldn't last.

#3   2008/04/30 06:48AM
    Texas Sunflower

Never fear my pretties! Ole Gloworm is getting bitten in the behind by KARMA.

This was on Canadia TV - so if you are USA spoiler free - stop here...........

When she finds out they will check her fingerprints for the adoption of a child, she quickly tells the attorney - Never Mind!!!

I love it... "no good deed goes unpunished!!"

Where is Snizzle? I can't wait until she hears this. I love that gal's comments!

Hey, finally Gloworm is getting payback.

#4   2008/04/30 08:38AM
    nikkicat

Quote Texas Sunflower: Never fear my pretties! Ole Gloworm is getting bitten in the behind by KARMA.

When she finds out they will check her fingerprints for the adoption of a child, she quickly tells the attorney - Never Mind!!!

Where is Snizzle? I can't wait until she hears this. I love that gal's comments!

Maybe I missed something, but why would her fingerprints be on file? Is it because of the face cream episode?

#5   2008/04/30 10:05AM
    Texas Sunflower

Quote nikkicat:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Never fear my pretties! Ole Gloworm is getting bitten in the behind by KARMA.

Maybe I missed something, but why would her fingerprints be on file? Is it because of the face cream episode?

YES! Her real fingerprints are on file from the face cream, although she gave fake prints to the police. But if they take her real fingerprints, they will come up a match in the computer........

BINGO! They have her....

Interesting...... wonder if she will ever get caught?

#6   2008/04/30 10:36AM
    Snizzle

LOL i actually like gloria...but im so OVER...this crap with jack and the house...and the michael and lauren and kevin..UGH...it's just over kill...i'll take gloria ANYDAY over seeing that trick Amber...

#7   2008/04/30 10:39AM
    Jtown Stacey

Snizzle, you are hilarious! I love Gloria, Amber too. I rather watch either one them than JOKETORIA!

#8   2008/04/30 10:48AM
    Tilo

I don't know if its so much Glo as it is Jeffery. I have had enough of the "Glo Show" for now but maybe its just the whole s/l that includes Jeffery.

#9   2008/04/30 12:22PM
    MayDay

You sure couldn't tell Glo Glo was in the good karma mode today, she was nasty to everyone. HOW DARE a man leave MY BED without leaving a rose! Never happened to me, hmmmm... maybe I'm just not THAT GOOD! And that red coat! What was wardrobe thinking?

#10   2008/04/30 01:18PM
    soapfann

Quote Snizzle: LOL i actually like gloria...but im so OVER...this crap with jack and the house...and the michael and lauren and kevin..UGH...it's just over kill...i'll take gloria ANYDAY over seeing that trick Amber...

I totally agree!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list