List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hate to say this

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate to say this

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/01 12:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/01 02:41PM, Views: 290, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/01 12:13PM
    I hate to say this
    Darkfairiesi...

but who thinks that Jack kill Carmen. For I don't why since Mr. Kim gave her that job but maybe she refuse and they have to cover their tracks. For someone hid trash bags in the cabinet at GC. I have to rewind to found out what was in there and plus Michael has found out about the money that looks like Jack blackmail Carmen. But maybe the heat will be off of the Winters and we can finally who did it.

#2   2006/12/01 01:56PM
    Re: I hate to say this
    de y&r fan

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: but who thinks that Jack kill Carmen. For I don't why since Mr. Kim gave her that job but maybe she refuse and they have to cover their tracks. For someone hid trash bags in the cabinet at GC. I have to rewind to found out what was in there and plus Michael has found out about the money that looks like Jack blackmail Carmen. But maybe the heat will be off of the Winters and we can finally who did it.

If Jack killed Carmen I don't really see a motive. I know his business transaction in acquiring Jabot behind Katherine's back with Victor's money is illegal. But the white collar crimes usually go unpunished in both the soap opera and real world (ref: Environ, etc).

#3   2006/12/01 01:58PM
    malnickkdh

We won't know who killed her until next year sometime because they have people comming in who are related to Carmen in some way in Jan.

#4   2006/12/01 02:41PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote de y&r fan:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: but who thinks that Jack kill Carmen. For I don't why since Mr. Kim gave her that job but maybe she refuse and they have to cover their tracks. For someone hid trash bags in the cabinet at GC. I have to rewind to found out what was in there and plus Michael has found out about the money that looks like Jack blackmail Carmen. But maybe the heat will be off of the Winters and we can finally who did it.

If Jack killed Carmen I don't really see a motive. I know his business transaction in acquiring Jabot behind Katherine's back with Victor's money is illegal. But the white collar crimes usually go unpunished in both the soap opera and real world (ref: Environ, etc).

I am not understanding white collar crimes for it look like Carmen has found out about Jack taking over Jabot and you said that it was illegal which means that Jack could go to prison and well Carmen did say that he had nothing to worry about when they took each other cell phone by mistake. I mean there is no telling what Carmen has found out. And I am not sure what white-collar crimes but if Jack didn't think he was so guilty then why no connection with Mr. Kim. The N.V.P/Jabot tie-in, the manipulating of Phyllis thinking that she has won over the ad-campaign because Mr. Kim wants to use those pictures instead of Jack pictures. For this has to do to get Michael off his back and anyone else who is suspicious of Jack.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list